SiouxSports.com Forum

The Power of the Sioux Jersey

ksixpack

I will have to admit I do see a lot of Sioux jersey's around Fargo and something has always struck me as vaguely familar whenever I see someone wearing Sioux apparel. I wasn't able to put my finger on it until today. At noon today I had to go to Walmart to replenish my supply of cheap cologne when the familarity hit. I am sure everyone has seen those picture emails, "people of Walmart". Well, does anyone else see the simularities?

• Downvote 1

I will have to admit I do see a lot of Sioux jersey's around Fargo and something has always struck me as vaguely familar whenever I see someone wearing Sioux apparel. I wasn't able to put my finger on it until today. At noon today I had to go to Walmart to replenish my supply of cheap cologne when the familarity hit. I am sure everyone has seen those picture emails, "people of Walmart". Well, does anyone else see the simularities?

I thought Bison fans only hung around Best Buy? Oh wait, that's the athletes, never mind.