SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Bulldogs Friday Night thread

siouxforeverbaby

Looking at the FCS schedule for tomorrow...they are showing one hour of our game and then switching over to the Tech/DU game....are they allowed to do that?

If you're watching on DirecTV, yea, they could, since they only show a random selection of FCS games to begin with.

I've got the full three FCS channels on Comcast and they're showing the full game on FCS-Central. FCS-Pacific has MTU/DU starting at 8:30

EDIT: Oh, I was talking about tonight's schedule. I'm guessing tomorrow is similar where the two games are staggared and on different channels.

If you're watching on DirecTV, yea, they could, since they only show a random selection of FCS games to begin with.

I've got the full three FCS channels on Comcast and they're showing the full game on FCS-Central. FCS-Pacific has MTU/DU starting at 8:30

EDIT: Oh, I was talking about tonight's schedule. I'm guessing tomorrow is similar where the two games are staggared and on different channels.

yeah, I have Comcast...My roommate and I looked at the guide for tomorrow on our tv and online and they have them being on the same channel.

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my Sioux!

BE with at least 1 big save (been cooking dinner so in and out of the living room)

8 goals last game, 2 so far this game (both PP right? either way)

Playing tough, playing hard, things bouncing our way.

Things look good. :: knocks on some heavy wood :: I think we're finding our groove. Anyone else think that having all these former Sioux around the rink is giving them some motivation? I'm LOVING THIS!!!! GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!