SiouxSports.com Forum

Pictures

southpaw

Hey kids...so a friend and I are creating Sioux Jerseys and whatnot for NHL 2004 and we were hoping to get some help. What we need are as many pictures as possible of the jerseys UND has worn. These include the new ones (black/white/green) the geometric logos (black/white/green) the old school jersey the Sioux wore during the HOF game this year, the "Blackhawks" jersey (not sure what colors they had, but all of them would be helpful). We also need some pictures of the pads that Brandt, Parise, Ziegelman, and Goehring wear.

If things work out well, in about two weeks we will have a fully created Sioux team that you can place in NHL 2004. There will be options for the current roster, or possibly a mix of the current with some players from recent years (Panzer, Goehring, Roche, etc).

Thanks for all your help and when we get a chance, we will post pictures of what we have completed in case anybody is interested.

When you get everything made up you'll have to let us know. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be intrested in downloading a Sioux team for NHL 2004...especially if it has some past players (ie. Panzer, Goehring, etc.)

Do you want us to post pics or just send them somewhere?

Somebody did a nice job of redoing (hacking?) NHL 2000 to create NCAA 2000. The rosters (the easiest part!) are pretty crappy, but they made teams, arena photos and great jerseys. I have had good intentions of creating updated rosters for it, but never got around to it.

...unfortunately for you, even if we were able to pull the jerseys out of the program, they would be geometric logo jerseys.

If you have NHL 2000 for the PC, you can find the patch here:

http://www.umhockey.com/interact/

Just post the link to the pictures, or post them on here if you want.

Im mainly looking for shots from as many different angles as possible. Just something that will show me as much of the jersey as possible, so I know exactly how they are designed. Basically, any pictures that show the jersey/socks/breezers/helmet will work fine.

Right now, I have talked with some other college hockey fans in the WCHA who would like to add all of the WCHA teams to NHL 2004. Hopefully, we will be able to do that too.

Thanks

Speaking of pictures....

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about finally adding an avator, so naturally I decided to go for a picture of someone dear to my heart....Jon Durno. :( I go to look for his headshot on the Canisius website, and what do I find??? THIS PILE OF CRAP!!

Durno621.jpg

All that beautiful hair....gone! ;):) I no longer have the will to live.

I'll buy NHL 2004 just to see the Sioux team. I have been waiting my whole life for a college hockey video game. Or just a Sioux team on a video game.

What platform would this work with? PS2, X-Box, or something else, or all of them.

I think I'll buy some stock in Dell, sales are about to skyrocket ;)

Mory00 Don't forget Commodore, I am now salivating at the thought of him laying the smack on a few current and former WCHA forwards (Vanek, Senja, Heatley, etc.) perhaps this should be in the thoughts of happiness thread.

I feel your pain & understand how traumatic this must be. :D

Whenever I felt down in the dumps, my father would console me with 3 magical, soothing words: GET OVER IT!!! :)

:) At least PCM and Farce have a little compassion!! :( How would you feel if the love of your life shaved HER head? Huh? Yeah, that's what I thought! (The case of Perrier, boxes of tissue, and other goodly donations can be shipped to my home address listed in the Grand Forks phonebook.) ;)

I loved this little tidbit INCH had to add in the Ho's biography in defunct college hockey eateries. "They even had blackjack tables in the back ($2 maximum bet)." Whoa big spenders! ;)

We're here for you, forecheck. We were once young and foolish. We know how you feel. :D:(

Speaking of once being young, what are you doing up so late old man? :) :) ;)

It is going to be a long and hard hockey season though, knowing that the only college player who cared anything about mullet tradition has shaved his head. Why do the Sioux players all have to be so damn cleancut?!

forecheck...you'll get through this...now the only person left with hockey hair....Vanek :D

Speaking of blackjack...I was at the El Rocko last week and there was a guy playing two hands...$25 bets a hand. I counted $700 in chips with him when I got there..only $200 or so when I left. And he'd do stupid things like double down on an Ace and a 6 or 7. Drinking a lot of Bourbon too...that may have had something to do with it.

Right now, my goal is to just create the WCHA. In NHL 2004, they have a new option of 2 European leagues, each of which has 10 teams. My plan is to create all 10 WCHA teams and then just replace one of the European leagues.

All rosters and jerseys will be changed to WCHA. There is also the option of adding any or all of the created WCHA teams into an "NHL" season. So you could have the Sioux replace the Wild and then try and win the Stanley Cup. There are a lot of options, the Sioux Jersey/Roster will be done early next week hopefully. By the time I am finished with all of the WCHA teams the game shouldn't be too expensive to buy, so hopefully more people will be able to use the addon. I expect to have everything completely finished by the end of December.

I'm still in college, i have 2 jobs and an internship, so I'm very busy, so if anybody has any clue how to do rosters/jerseys and is willing to help me out with some of the other WCHA teams that would be awesome.