SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud Fan Bus Trip

LadyDy

UND vs. St. Cloud Feb 12-13, 2010 in St. Cloud

Hop on Al's Bus - leaving at 10:00 AM on Friday, February 12th from REA

Cost is $150.00/person includes Bus Ride, Game Tickets and "Refreshments" on the bus

Hotel Rooms are reserved at the Kelly Inn at a rate of $80.00 per night. (Pay for the room on your own)

Return to GF on Sunday morning

Call Al Pearson NOW at 218-779-5740

Yes, it's Valentine's weekend... bring your sweetie with you - or come on the road trip and get yourself a new one!! :lol:

GO SIOUX!!

Cost is $150.00/person includes Bus Ride, Game Tickets and "Refreshments" on the bus

Hotel Rooms are reserved at the Kelly Inn at a rate of $80.00 per night. (Pay for the room on your own)

Yes, it's Valentine's weekend... bring your sweetie with you - or come on the road trip and get yourself a new one!! :(

GO SIOUX!!

Talked to Al today... the bus is over half full... give him a call - this is a fun trip!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's Valentine's weekend... bring your sweetie with you - or come on the road trip and get yourself a new one!! :D

GO SIOUX!!

The team needs us more than ever now... instead of jumping OFF the bandwagon you should jump ON this bus to St. Cloud!! Give Al a call at the number above... last I heard there were less than 15 seats left. Let's fill that St. Clown arena with Sioux fans!!!!!!!

I am going Saturday! I wanted to go Friday, but then having to pay for a hotel would have been too much of a cost burden right now. Is there a get together for Sioux fans someplace on Saturday? If so, I might head up earlier to hang out before the game.

The St. Cloud State Husky Center Ice Club will be having their regular pre-game social at the Holiday Inn in St. Cloud. They haven't posted whether it's Friday/Saturday or both or the time but if you want to check out their website it's http://www.center-ice-club.org/

If I hear for sure about day/times I will repost. In the past it's been a cash bar and free snacks, of course also time to meet other hockey fans and discuss the game/season.

The St. Cloud State Husky Center Ice Club will be having their regular pre-game social at the Holiday Inn in St. Cloud. They haven't posted whether it's Friday/Saturday or both or the time but if you want to check out their website it's http://www.center-ice-club.org/

If I hear for sure about day/times I will repost. In the past it's been a cash bar and free snacks, of course also time to meet other hockey fans and discuss the game/season.

Just got this from Bill Prout, Center Ice Club President:

Once again we invite all UND fans to our pregame event to be held in the Legends Bar at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites on Saturday, February 13. The event will run from 4:00 -6:00 PM.

As always, we will have complimentary food and prizes.

The hotel is located at the intersection of Hwy 15 and Hwy 23 (also called Division Street and 37th Avenue ) in St. Cloud.

I hope all of you join us for this event. If any of you are on Al's bus, try to convince the group to come on over and check it out. We've always had a great time.

Dave

Some information about the Challenge Cup which will be on display at the social on Saturday.

Dave

I'll tell Al about this as well. There is also a hospitality room for Sioux fans at the Kelly Inn. Can't wait!!! I just talked to Al and he has a few seats left... his trip includes game tickets so if you're having a hard time finding tickets call Al and come on with us!!!!!

I'll tell Al about this as well. There is also a hospitality room for Sioux fans at the Kelly Inn. Can't wait!!! I just talked to Al and he has a few seats left... his trip includes game tickets so if you're having a hard time finding tickets call Al and come on with us!!!!!

I live in the Twin Cities and my wife and I are thinking about making the short trip to St. Cloud for Saturday's game. I obviously wouldn't be able to take advantage of the bus but do you know if there are any extra game tickets for sale? I'm thinking probably not but I thought I'd ask anyway.