Conference Record: 0-0 (MAC)

RPI: 265

Last Action: 70-60 loss to Temple

Northern Illinois Website

Northern Illinois Audio---FREE

Northern Illinois Video---$6.95

Live Stats

Northern Illinois Message Board

The Sioux are on a 16-2 run to start the second half!! NIU hit a three to end the run then Sioux reply with their own 3. This is a completely different Sioux team in the 2nd. Back within 9!

UND 30

NIU 39

that's a hell of a run. maybe they will crack 60 points. the free throws need to go in for und

1st half Sioux decide to show back up. Back down by 22. :D Could this team be any more bipolar?

anyone realize this game is on channelsurfing.net? you can watch it.

p.s. what is up with the Black uniforms?

The only transition going on here is the Sioux men's team going from being a semi-competitve D2 team and transitioning into an absolute embarassment to UND. 45 points in an entire game against a horrible team? Come on. I can almost assure you there are intermural teams at UND that could put up 40 points in a game like this.

The only transition going on here is the Sioux men's team going from being a semi-competitve D2 team and transitioning into an absolute embarassment to UND. 45 points in an entire game against a horrible team? Come on. I can almost assure you there are intermural teams at UND that could put up 40 points in a game like this.

You are correct. this team has very little talent. Keep running the Princeton Offense and the talent will not get any better.

In other words...Jones is not a Div 1 coach!!!!! Has shown me absolutely nothing!!! Someone remind me why I should think any different.