SiouxSports.com Forum

Newspaper Article About a Good Practice

siouxyabunga

I couldn't believe the article I read today in the Herald... It was about a good practice UND had... Are you kidding me? Oh yeah, it wasn't just about practice... It was also filled with excuses as to why we are so bad... Come on... I'm getting tired of hearing nothing but excuses about why we can't win... That's all we've heard for four years - excuse after excuse... Get real... We're not winning because we're not doing a good job... PERIOD...

Hey! relax its one article. What are they suppose do? stop practicing now that they've had a bad loss? Thank god they are in practicing, we need it. Somehow I think your JBB... in that case, it doesn't surprise me, because you can't get enough of us.

Seems we have something of an epidemic recently of new, ultra-critical "Sious fans." Good thing they "got over" us and moved on years ago.

I couldn't believe the article I read today in the Herald... It was about a good practice UND had... Are you kidding me? Oh yeah, it wasn't just about practice... It was also filled with excuses as to why we are so bad... Come on... I'm getting tired of hearing nothing but excuses about why we can't win... That's all we've heard for four years - excuse after excuse... Get real... We're not winning because we're not doing a good job... PERIOD...
It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice."

It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice."

Practice? You talkin about practice?

PLAYOFFS!:lol:

Seems we have something of an epidemic recently of new, ultra-critical "Sious fans." Good thing they "got over" us and moved on years ago.

I agree. I love the recent addition of fans that are suddenly so concerned with UND and how poor we are in everything. They all seem to have the same tone with their concerns but couldn't tell you a thing about what goes on during games cause they never go. Can you imagine how bad things would be if we where actually still their rival and they cared about us :lol:

I agree. I love the recent addition of fans that are suddenly so concerned with UND and how poor we are in everything. They all seem to have the same tone with their concerns but couldn't tell you a thing about what goes on during games cause they never go. Can you imagine how bad things would be if we where actually still their rival and they cared about us :lol:

These 'su idiots are so stupid they can't even come up with a creative user name! Here's what this bison DOUCHE came up with...siouxyabunga

SERIOUSLY? It should have been "Sioux-a-BUNGA!" - not "Sioux YA bunga" you STUPID MORON!!

Try to remember...when you're a POSER on a UND board and actually competing against people who are attending a real COLLEGE and with REAL ENGLISH CLASSES??? Do some research.....GOOGLE your possible answer? any road - just F*cking TRY to be original (FOR ONCE!) you idiots!

These 'su idiots are so stupid they can't even come up with a creative user name! Here's what this bison DOUCHE came up with...siouxyabunga

SERIOUSLY? It should have been "Sioux-a-BUNGA!" - not "Sioux YA bunga" you STUPID MORON!!

Try to remember...when you're a POSER on a UND board and actually competing against people who are attending a real COLLEGE and with REAL ENGLISH CLASSES??? Do some research.....GOOGLE your possible answer? any road - just F*cking TRY to be original (FOR ONCE!) you idiots!

Their response will be and I quote "Just cause I don't walk around with green colored glasses on you don't think I'm a Sioux fan? I'm just concerned about our programs."

They do walk around with green colored glasses, just the wrong shade of green.