SiouxSports.com Forum

Bars showing the game

gfhockey

Which bars in GF have the game on? It seems like we have been to rumors before assuming they would have it on and they don't. I mean they are a sports bar why would they have the sports pack? I know BWW and Ground Round always have them on. What others?

I talked to a manager there last night who said they sometimes get blacked-out of fsnrm. But they will definitely have it on! Hopefully they play the sound as well. All Fargo Sioux fans join us!

They some times do but they also have cable one at the South store so they would just use that channel if necessary. See you at wings....

Which bars in GF have the game on? It seems like we have been to rumors before assuming they would have it on and they don't. I mean they are a sports bar why would they have the sports pack? I know BWW and Ground Round always have them on. What others?

I work at Rumors, and right now I am in the process of ordering a directTV package that will give us FSNRM, so we WILL have the game tonight. Also we WILL pick up the webcast tomorrow night as well, the quality though depends on DU's webcast.

Again, WE WILL have both games this weekend at Rumors.

For those of us fortunate enough to have Midcontinent Digital Cable, the game is on Fox College Sports Atlantic (317 in Grand Forks).

I have Midcontinent digital Cable... why does my channel 317 say "NOT AUTHORIZED FCSA For ordering information press Info" do I need to buy something special?

Yall showing the game tomorrow night?

Yes, we will have it on Webcast.

I will look into seeing if I can add the Fox College Sports Atlantic game to our package if they are carrying the game. Damn those packages are spendy though.

Can someone confirm that the game tomorrow will be on Fox College Sports Atlantic?

Yes, we will have it on Webcast.

I will look into seeing if I can add the Fox College Sports Atlantic game to our package if they are carrying the game. Damn those packages are spendy though.

Can someone confirm that the game tomorrow will be on Fox College Sports Atlantic?

The last information I saw was that there was no television coverage for the Saturday game. The only video coverage would be the webcast. That information could be wrong, but that was the last I heard.

Had a blast at rumors last nite. Lot of sioux fans there!

the beer tower got to me though haha... round 2 tonite hopefully!

good time had by all except for the one idiot there that wanted to fight and when i was leavin he was waiting by dels cafe and kmart looking for a fight. typical guy with pants down to knees and 3 sizes to big.

Had a blast at rumors last nite. Lot of sioux fans there!

the beer tower got to me though haha... round 2 tonite hopefully!

good time had by all except for the one idiot there that wanted to fight and when i was leavin he was waiting by dels cafe and kmart looking for a fight. typical guy with pants down to knees and 3 sizes to big.

On my way to Rumors now to hook up the game. Sadly I won't be able to stay and watch it though.