SiouxSports.com Forum

Question About Sioux Illustrated....

hockeygrl

Does anyone know if the new issue of Sioux Illustrated (Z. Parise on cover) is on-sale? I looked for it at the Pro-Shop last night but didn't see it. Perhaps I missed it. I know it's available at The Ralph, is there any other place I can buy it?

~Lisa~

They did have at least one issue under the glass near the cash register in the Pro Shop last night, but I couldn't tell if it was for sale or just display.

I was thinking Sports Illustrated.  I thought if ZP had been on the Sports Illustrated cover it would have been a bigger deal on POI.  :)

For just $15 per year you can have all the key Parise info before it shows up on POI. By knowing it first you'll be the envy of all your POI buddies!

Subscribe Now!

I got an email back from customer services today. The woman said that the issues should have been mailed, but because we're living on a college campus if you have not updated the address it is mailed to it may take a while for the newest issue to be forwarded to you. She told me to contact them again if I don't receive it within the next two weeks.