SiouxSports.com Forum

Pre-Introductions

cjsol

I listened to Game 3 of the Sioux/Denver series last playoff year, and I thoght the Eminem song was a great choice to pump up the crowd. I don't know what song they used this year, but it didn't sound like it made a very big impression.

The opening video from the second season at Ralph Engelstad Arena will be very hard to top. The song that starts out this year's video is Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes. Feel free to contact us with any suggestions on the opening video at www.theralph.com

• 2 weeks later...

Last nights pre-introduction video was by far the best. ;)

Seems like they finally turned the volume up loud enough to hear it and they took Digglers advice and added the fights. :0:0 Well at least the Prpich fight. Really seemed to get a good reaction out of the crowd. :angry:;)

Diggler you should charge the REA a consulting fee for improving their video. ;)

Again, the intro was very good. Only the music wasn't that hot.

It may not have worked so well if we weren't playing BC though.

Overall though, I say props to the people who do the video for at least listening to the fans and doing something about it. Their efforts are not going unnoticed.

Like everyone is saying, it should be video footage of the Schneider/Montreal fight, Hale/Mankato fight, Prpich/UMD fight, and what the hell, Commodore/Wisconsin fight, all to the soothing sounds of Drowning Pool, "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor."

Now that would be a great video. ;)

I think you mean Schneider/Manitoba fight.

Actually it was the intro to Lose Yourself, then they went into Crawling in the Dark by Hoobastank (yes that is a real band).

I still like the first one with Godsmack's Keep Away

Thanks for all the songs. I've been trying to find the Godsmack one for a long time. Whenever I ask, no one knows.

I like forecheck's idea of the fights and Drowning Pool.

Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the floor, Let bodies hit the......FLOOOOOOOOOORRRR.!!!!

Friday night's was actually pretty good.

I also suggested "Headstrong" by Trapt when I emailed Tricia, the webmaster at theralph.com. "Back off, I'll take you on. Headstrong I'll take on anyone."