SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher/Sioux Post-Annihilation

jk

Ah, this message board has turned in some good discussions this past week.

Handy, your all right by my estimations, wether your team wins or not. You buddy Waibel took a few penalties last night for a little guy he sure finds the sin bin a fair amount.

Handy, I would echo jk and Dagies' comments as far as hanging around with us on this board.  You're more than welcome here , but be prepared to get hit at some times, especially when we've already beaten up our team and each other.  ;)

I do, however, think we should have a rule banning Jan fans.  ;)

I said it before, I'll say it again, Blais should sit any player who won't be around next season, except maybe Kollar, and let the younger guys have the shifts.  Let them earn their hard knocks now and develop more experience.  Because they will be back, unlike some lazy, useless upper-classmen with extra letters on their sweaters.   ???

I am sorry for the tone of things I said.  Honestly I probably wouldnt have said anything but since as far as I can see i am the only Gopher fan on this board, I feel the need to not let you just flame on about us ya know.  Believe me I know the rep the gophs have, I just didnt see the relevance in bringing it up after last nights game.  I have respect for Blais and the UND program but your team did remind me of Sconnie more than ever.  I was dissapointed.

I dont want to fight, I dont want to step on tows or stir the pot.  #### I dont even wanna be noticed.  But I felt the comments by Taz ansd sprig were of the "pot calling the kettle black" variety after watching and attending last nights game.  If you choose to disagree...that is fine by me.  My opinion will always be in the minority on this board I know.

I dont think my original post warranted the reaction it got because I have seen worse posted by fans who are on this board.  I will say though again I apologize for my tone and wording.

Look, Handy, you don't have to agree with what is said on this board, but you still have to remember you are in someone else's "house" and so you tone things down a bit.  No reason you can't disagree, however.

That said, Handy, after the gopher loss to the Sioux on Jan no one sent the whole Sioux contingent over to the POI board to read the emotional responses, and then take it to USCHO to talk about how bad the UM fans were.

???

Hey Riverman,

You wouldn't by chace be talking about the one hanging in the Concrete Center that says NCAA tourney participants are you?

What ever do you mean? ;)

Now let's get down to the good stuff should FIGHTING be allowed in the WCHA like the other leagues.?

What I think:

DU-no(to much a gentleman)

CC-yes(Owens -USHL)

UAA-yes (did anyone else notice this team?)

MTU-yes (Serti)

MSU-M-no(Jutting likes to play dirty and get away with it)

UMinn-no(see Jutting above)

UMD-yes(Deano Jr.)  ;)

UND-YES(see "don'' and jutting)

SCSU-yes(same as UND)

UW-no(new coach)can be switched if Sour has a say.

Not very scientific but close.  ???

HANDYMAN must still be drunk because he is saying stuff that I never said. Or should I say misquoting me.

I never once said that I wanted the Criminal and Piece of S#!t Demarchi to be mamed, Injured,  and killed and laying injured on the ice, I said I wanted to see him get some of his medicine, you know one of the Hales to give him a @$$ beating. I hate when people miss quote me not once but he has done it like 4 or 5 times.

I have my own family member calling and cheering on the phone and bragging so I chalk it up as UND owned Minnesota the last 4 1/2 years and now they have something to talk smack about and thank god I have caller id.