SiouxSports.com Forum

UND to open Bemidji Rink in 2010

Upper Deck

For those who aren't registered and can't view the article:

On UND opening the Event Center

I'm happy the league could accommodate us and have North Dakota be our first opponent in our new building, said Bemidji State head coach Tom Serratore. UND has been very good to us over the years and we share the same hockey market. There are many Grand Forks people who have a close relationship with our community and many Bemidji folks who have deep connections with Grand Forks and UND.

I always loved the fact that UND was willing to work with BSU's hockey program. UND scheduling home-homes with the Beavers has really helped their program in their move to DI. It's nice to see them acknowledge that and ask us to join them for what should be a very memorable, historic day for their program.

I always loved the fact that UND was willing to work with BSU's hockey program. UND scheduling home-homes with the Beavers has really helped their program in their move to DI. It's nice to see them acknowledge that and ask us to join them for what should be a very memorable, historic day for their program.

Which I hope will end with a Sioux sweep of the Beavers at their new rink :D

I've always enjoyed the BSU//UND games as BSU has always proved that they could play right along with us. And the past couple of seasons they have been pretty darn close to beating us.