SiouxSports.com Forum

Single game tickets go on sale

AZSIOUX

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Single-game tix on sale Sept. 12

Many people have been asking about this and UND has now released the info for on-sale dates for single-game tickets.

The date is Saturday, Sept. 12. Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m.

Tickets can be purchased at ticketmaster.com, at Ticketmaster outlets or at the box office in Ralph Engelstad Arena.

Here are the prices for men's hockey tickets:

$25 -- Manitoba, Merrimack, U.S. World Junior team, MSU-Mankato and Michigan Tech ($15 youth, $7 student)

$30 -- St. Cloud State, Minnesota-Duluth

$40 -- Wisconsin, Denver

$45 -- Minnesota

Subway Holiday Classic (UND, Miami, Ohio State, Bemidji State)

Four-game package: $69 for adults, $TBA youth, $20 students

Single-session package (two games on the same day): $40 for adults, $20 youth, $10 students

someone can delete this then if they choose with that all mighty power they hold :) i guess i only check the hockey forum so my bad

Since hockey is the biggest draw it probably has a place in both forums. I just thought I would mention that it was in Community for those people that don't pay attention to hockey (all 3 of them ;-)).

45.00 per ticket for the Goofs...that is ridiculous....totally ridiculous. This is not the NHL.

i hear you but it isnt when thats what people will pay and it will sell out in less than 5 minutes. i understand some cant afford that and this isnt directed at you DAR at all but if a person cant then try and make these the games you go to if you really want to and skip out on others. when the demand is there i have no problem with pricing on anythign that will sell out. just my 2 cents :)

i hear you but it isnt when thats what people will pay and it will sell out in less than 5 minutes. i understand some cant afford that and this isnt directed at you DAR at all but if a person cant then try and make these the games you go to if you really want to and skip out on others. when the demand is there i have no problem with pricing on anythign that will sell out. just my 2 cents :)

Though the Ralph better be careful with these increases....$45 on Ticketmaster turns into $50 plus per ticket after the extra fees. $40 for the Wisco/Denver games turn to $47 after the fees. Hopefully I'm wrong but the Ralph will have a tough time selling those upper corner tickets at those prices and these games will not continue to sell out if they keep jacking up these prices. At those prices I know I'll be staying home to watch a few more games than I have the past few years.

Though the Ralph better be careful with these increases....$45 on Ticketmaster turns into $50 plus per ticket after the extra fees. $40 for the Wisco/Denver games turn to $47 after the fees. Hopefully I'm wrong but the Ralph will have a tough time selling those upper corner tickets at those prices and these games will not continue to sell out if they keep jacking up these prices. At those prices I know I'll be staying home to watch a few more games than I have the past few years.

very true but until they dont sell out it isnt a worry of theirs. you always see corners upper with a few open seats expect for a few teams that come in to the ralph.

Yes 45 is high, why do they just put in one price for all?

because they can do that for the premium games and still sell out within 5 minutes but you cant for all games because of oppenents. the others stay standard and then all games sell out anyhow

I am one who will shell out that money for each and every home game as I have season tickets. I wonder what the price difference is for season tickets per game vs. if you bought each game individually?

I will be trying to get 4 extra gopher tickets for each for friends.

I am one who will shell out that money for each and every home game as I have season tickets. I wonder what the price difference is for season tickets per game vs. if you bought each game individually?

I will be trying to get 4 extra gopher tickets for each for friends.

I was fooling around with the numbers and it's cheaper to have season tickets.

The demand from Badger fans isn't quite as high as it is from Gopher fans, probably in large part because the travel distance is a little further.

I think the game would still sell out at 45.00 per seat.

It probably would. But demand is higher for Gopher games so I am sure that is why they are priced a little higher.

They could make you do what the Vikes do for rival games and make you buy a ticket to the Manitoba game in order to purchase a UMtc, UW or DU ticket. I understand the economics of the higher dollar rival tickets - the way it goes for the sports fans.

They could make you do what the Vikes do for rival games and make you buy a ticket to the Manitoba game in order to purchase a UMtc, UW or DU ticket. I understand the economics of the higher dollar rival tickets - the way it goes for the sports fans.

Since they sold out just about every game, including the Manitoba game, they don't have to do it right now. Attendance at the Manitoba game was 11,571 last year.