SiouxSports.com Forum

Jordan May

SooToo

Supposedly KVLY reported tonight that Jordan May is transferring from UND to MSUM (Moorhead State). Any confirmation? Is UND suddenly in the market for a late '09 signee?

I'm afraid it's too late to add anybody who would be good enough to actually contribute for the 2009-10 season. We'd probably be better off holding onto the scholarship for somebody to come in for the 2010-11 season. I think Nick Haugen is considered a combo guard, so by default he may have to run the point next year. I really don't like the idea of converting Bledsoe for his sr. year, and Monsebroten is a walk-on (and a sr.) and IMO just doesn't have the quickness to play a lot at this level.

I'm afraid it's too late to add anybody who would be good enough to actually contribute for the 2009-10 season. We'd probably be better off holding onto the scholarship for somebody to come in for the 2010-11 season. I think Nick Haugen is considered a combo guard, so by default he may have to run the point next year. I really don't like the idea of converting Bledsoe for his sr. year, and Monsebroten is a walk-on (and a sr.) and IMO just doesn't have the quickness to play a lot at this level.

Storrusten from Pelican Rapids? Maybe? :D

I was curious about Jones' comment that there were three other players on the roster who play the point!

Storrusten from Pelican Rapids? Maybe? :D

Isn't he going to Northern State for basketball?

There are a number of late bloomers out there that are getting DI looks: Nate Wolters

The college choice for St. Cloud Tech boys basketball star Nate Wolters appears to be still up in the air.

The late signing period for college basketball began Wednesday and runs through May 20. That leaves plenty of time for the 6-foot-5 Wolters to make up his mind.

His final choices, as of last week, were down to St. Cloud State, Minnesota State-Mankato, Augustana (S.D.) and Division I Colorado State.

Isn't he going to Northern State for basketball?

There are a number of late bloomers out there that are getting DI looks: Nate Wolters

I am quite sure UND (along with USD and SDSU) offered Wolters during the early signing period. He decided to wait until spring to make a decision. I assume we withdrew our offer after we signed the Schuler kid out of Ohio (similar players).

It is interesting to note that I have never seen Wolteers listed as any taller than 6'3" but Hallstrom has him at 6'4 1/2" and the Forum's Schnepf says he's 6'5".

I am quite sure UND (along with USD and SDSU) offered Wolters during the early signing period. He decided to wait until spring to make a decision. I assume we withdrew our offer after we signed the Schuler kid out of Ohio (similar players).

It is interesting to note that I have never seen Wolteers listed as any taller than 6'3" but Hallstrom has him at 6'4 1/2" and the Forum's Schnepf says he's 6'5".

Rivals has him listed at 6'3", and the St. Cloud Tech roster lists him at 6'5", which probably means he's about 6'2". :D

• 2 months later...