SiouxSports.com Forum

Stabbing Incident

sIoUxPeRsTiTiOuS

I wonder if President Kelley's office is preparing a public statement regarding the stabbing that occurred at the Red Pepper over the weekend? Considering it was a student from one of the more prominent schools on campus (aviation), I think he should email the entire campus like he did for a certain other incident.

Here's the link: http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/113838/

He previously set a precedent on this type of occurrence. I wonder why he hasn't done the same for this instance?

I wonder if President Kelley's office is preparing a public statement regarding the stabbing that occurred at the Red Pepper over the weekend? Considering it was a student from one of the more prominent schools on campus (aviation), I think he should email the entire campus like he did for a certain other incident.

He previously set a precedent on this type of occurrence. I wonder why he hasn't done the same for this instance?

Not even close to being the same. One involved an athlete, was on campus, and involved university employees while one happened off campus involving some student nobody has even heard off. That said, if it happened on campus, I bet we would have seen something. To send out an email would be a joke.

Wasn't the other incident an on-campus incident? This was an off-campus incident. I wonder if that is the reason for a different reaction.

Anyways, with this type of offense, this kid will never fly for the military/commercial purposes, unless he gets the same lawyers Stroup had to make it go bye bye.

I agree with BDB.

He might as well save what money he can and change majors. In fact, if he is allowed to walk from this incident, he'd be best served to transfer to a different college in a different state.... say Virginia Tech. Their admission standards are low enough that those who are unstable can get in.

Maybe that's a low blow, but seriously...

Posey is about to watch his whole world crash and burn. It will not be a fun few months...if not weeks.

• 3 months later...

I know the story and it was stupid, the dude was drunker than a biscuit soaked in Everclear. He was carrying a knife and was bullied a little bit. He was a NastyGirl if i remeber correctly i always seen him leaving the dorm early in the morning to do PT.

BOOM Article 15...

I know the story and it was stupid, the dude was drunker than a biscuit soaked in Everclear. He was carrying a knife and was bullied a little bit. He was a NastyGirl if i remeber correctly i always seen him leaving the dorm early in the morning to do PT.

BOOM Article 15...

Pardon my ignorance but...

what is a "NastyGirl"?

And what happens to him under an Article 15? I read a little bit about the UCMJ Article 15, but something of this magnitude wouldn't be a minor disciplinary issue...

Pardon my ignorance but...

what is a "NastyGirl"?

And what happens to him under an Article 15? I read a little bit about the UCMJ Article 15, but something of this magnitude wouldn't be a minor disciplinary issue...

I would imagine that it will be a court marshal, because this is a crime and does not qualify as non judicial punishment.

Nasty Girl=National Guard

youre completely right goon

article 15 sucks take money rank n alot of your time......court marshal sounds better im going to find out what happened to this kid

We used to call them NO GO when I was in the Active Army. I have never heard Nasty Girl though, interesting. I know if you get convicted in a Courts Marshal it's like have a federal crime on your record. A guy in my unit had told a sgt in my unit to go ____ blank herself. When he went to sign his article 15 he told them court marshal me, so they did. The army ended up nuking his ass down to E-1.

We used to call them NO GO when I was in the Active Army. I have never heard Nasty Girl though, interesting. I know if you get convicted in a Courts Marshal it's like have a federal crime on your record. A guy in my unit had told a sgt in my unit to go ____ blank herself. When he went to sign his article 15 he told them court marshal me, so they did. The army ended up nuking his ass down to E-1.

That was stupid. That stuff only works in the movies...if I'm reading into it right.

Thanks for the info. I just can't imagine what went on with this kid. If he in fact did have a flight slot, then what he did was threw away an opportunity of a lifetime. Flight slots, from what I've heard, are very hard to come by.

The military MIGHT let him polish aircraft windscreens and paint chocks though. ???

That was stupid. That stuff only works in the movies...if I'm reading into it right.

Thanks for the info. I just can't imagine what went on with this kid. If he in fact did have a flight slot, then what he did was threw away an opportunity of a lifetime. Flight slots, from what I've heard, are very hard to come by.

The military MIGHT let him polish aircraft windscreens and paint chocks though. ???

He was a military policeman, I think he ended up being a duty boy meaning he no longer carried a weapon or wore an mp brassard and was no longer a miliatry policeman Hello extra duty and mopping floors.