SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight will be a new challenge with a blizzard all through the state. We've had a whiteout in western ND since this morning, but I've been getting a strong signal on 91W feeds in spite of the storm and a coat of snow on my 90cm. Not sure what to expect on the FSSN tp when the storm reaches eastern ND.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tonight will be a new challenge with a blizzard all through the state. We've had a whiteout in western ND since this morning, but I've been getting a strong signal on 91W feeds in spite of the storm and a coat of snow on my 90cm. Not sure what to expect on the FSSN tp when the storm reaches eastern ND.

Good Luck to everyone with that tonight : )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance the game could be picked up via satellite? (similar to those getting the games on FSSN) Just need coordinates, a good dish, and some luck...

Well I watched ALL last weekends games on 91

• Downvote 1

Any word from Joe Senser's and whether it will be able to pull in the game on its satellite dish?

I just informed them where I seen the games last weekend. I asked if they will have this weekends game.....

"Yes we have espn 3"

But they would rather get a signal fro Satellite : (