SATURDAY TELEVISION LINEUP HERE!

01grad

1:00 SIOUX vs. New Hampshire ESPN2

3:00 Cornell vs. Northeastern ESPNU

4:30 Ohio State vs. Boston U. ESPN2

5:30 Air Force vs. Vermont ESPNU

6:30 Bemidji vs. Notre Dame ESPN Classic

8:00 Miami vs. Minn. Duluth ESPNU

Here is the lineup for today to make it easier for everybody out there! I couldn't find an organized schedule with channels and times, so here it is!

I already called my cable provider and added the ESPN channels to my lineup and will cancel after the weekend paying only $5 with Charter and am ready to go!

ok wtf, i need an internet feed for the webcast does anybody know how to get a feed for the game.............

I know for a fact that you can go on ESPN 360 to watch the Sioux Games. Also I think you will be able to watch the Boston-Ohio St. Game on there. Otherwise you can always check www.justin.tv to see if any of the games are on there.

I know for a fact that you can go on ESPN 360 to watch the Sioux Games. Also I think you will be able to watch the Boston-Ohio St. Game on there. Otherwise you can always check www.justin.tv to see if any of the games are on there.

Here is a good one if you have midco internet ESPN 360 won't let you watch the game on the internet. :silly:

Oh that sucks I live in Maryland and our cable provider, also provides ESPN 360. Well then I'm out of opinions, except Justin.tv

Won't you guys be able to get it? They just wouldn't let my ISP which is a Midco one sign in.

Won't you guys be able to get it? They just wouldn't let my ISP which is a Midco one sign in.

I have Comcast in the cities and I cannot get espn360 so I am listening to Tim H and swearing at this stupid LaCrosse game.

Can anyone help me - I want to watch the Duluth game on the internet (since I have midco I don't get ESPNU) but I have no idea how to do it or if it can be done.

THanks

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/seminoles-station

EDIT: I believe ESPNU plans to switch back to the OT game between Vermont and Air Force, and then I think they're going back to the Duluth/Miami game.