SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux v. Wisconsin photo gallery is up

johndahl

It's in the net behind the padding at the bottom, so out of sight; Duncan has just shot it off the back of Connelly's pad.

Is it there, or is it the instant before Duncan shot. Based on body language and where everyone's looking I'm thinking the shot hasn't been made yet as there doesn't appear to be any reaction from any player yet. They all look tense and coiled still.

Has anybody noticed the straping on hextal's right foot, this may be the injury everybody is talking about in the Sioux vs UNH thread (i think) and people say he has been around campus in a leg brace. lets hope it gets better ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Nothing serious. Robbie Bina wore the same thing in the 2007 Frozen Four and west Regional. Just a stablizer i believe. You know there is no way he will miss the regional.

Is it there, or is it the instant before Duncan shot. Based on body language and where everyone's looking I'm thinking the shot hasn't been made yet as there doesn't appear to be any reaction from any player yet. They all look tense and coiled still.

If you thought I was guessing you were right :lol: