SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final Five Brunch

MafiaMan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok folks. Time to get serious about joining the Sioux WCHA Saturday Brunch now that you know the Sioux will be there. Its a great time. Let MafiaMan know that you are coming. ;)

That's right...it's time for the attendance guess-timate.

Mafiaman, did you make it to the game in G Forks last night?

No, I didn't. I had 4-5 calls with offers for tickets, most around 1 pm or so. I was so close to pullin' the trigger but Mafia Jr was grumbling about the long drive and I decided to just 86 the idea. Of course, after we went to the Mall of America for an afternoon/evening of theme park rides, he decided he wished we had gone to see the Sioux play. ;) By then, it was a little late to make the drive...

I will be there!!! For those of you who are waiting for your buddies to 'want to go', leave them in the hotel and go without them. We can car pool. I'm staying at the Crown Plaza. Goon your within walking distance of me so we can go together if your buddy doesn't want to go. Who else wants a ride??

Sioux-cia - is the Crown Plaza where the team is staying??

I believe that Sioux-cia is committed to being there and Siouxmama as well. Bob In Wisconsin will hopefully be there. Goon and others, come on and join the fun.

1. MafiaMan

2. Siouxman

3. Mrs. Siouxman

4. YaneA

5. Siouxmama

6. Bob in Wisconsin

7. Sioux-cia

I have some friends who will probably come out (not SiouxSports.com members, but they're the guys I go to the Final Five with every year) so that'd around 10 people. There was a pretty good crowd last year, I want to say 15-20?

1. MafiaMan

2. Siouxman

3. Mrs. Siouxman

4. YaneA

5. Siouxmama

6. Bob in Wisconsin

7. Sioux-cia

I have some friends who will probably come out (not SiouxSports.com members, but they're the guys I go to the Final Five with every year) so that'd around 10 people. There was a pretty good crowd last year, I want to say 15-20?

I am 75% I just have to convince Sioux7 or will take Sioux-cia up on the ride to the restraunt.

I am 75% I just have to convince Sioux7 or will take Sioux-cia up on the ride to the restraunt.

I'm probably picking up YaneA by the airport in Bloomington and will drive thru St Paul as opposed to deal with the Highway 62/35W mess going on north of me. I could swing by and pick you up if necessary.

I'm not a for sure yet. :lol:

I have to see what kind of plans there are for kids that morning. Of course Mr. Siouxmama is capable of taking the crew to the MOA, but unless it's Gander Mountain, Scheels, or Bass Pro Shops, he doesn't come within 100 yards of a shopping center.

Sioux-cia - is the Crown Plaza where the team is staying??

I don't know. I think they stayed there last year and the year before. I just grabbed the room because it was the only hotel within walking distance to the X by the time I started looking.

I'm probably picking up YaneA by the airport in Bloomington and will drive thru St Paul as opposed to deal with the Highway 62/35W mess going on north of me. I could swing by and pick you up if necessary.

I will know by Friday. That sounds good too.

I'm not a for sure yet. :lol:

I have to see what kind of plans there are for kids that morning. Of course Mr. Siouxmama is capable of taking the crew to the MOA, but unless it's Gander Mountain, Scheels, or Bass Pro Shops, he doesn't come within 100 yards of a shopping center.

Your man sounds like a solid guy. I love those stores as well especially scheels. I can do some serious damage in that place.

The Scheels in St Cloud is pretty impressive as well.

Hey if you're picking people up in St Paul, can I ride too? I can walk over to where Goon is staying or he can walk over to where I am. I don't want to drive alone.