SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BADgers

AZSIOUX

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be nice. I show up to make commentary on the actual games being played tonight, and the usual suspects have to go and bring up the usual controversial topics. So immature. :silly:

Can we please just focus on the current game and set aside these silly little petty message board rivalries for the greater good of the thread? I don't think that's too much to ask.

again, take some responsibilty for it! if you reply with shots at people regardless if they do it first, then don't be surprised when you get shots back. I really don't care who is responsible for it, EVERYONE can stop it.

Back to the game, start of the third! Now boys, you were starting to get it back to our game and let's keep it there and win it all tonight so you can relax tomorrow.

I'll be an idiot and take the bait....

You can't like the:

-Yankees and the Red Sox

-Duke and North Carolina

-Ohio State and Michigan

-Packers and Bears

-Texas and Oklahoma

-Sioux and Gophers

-etc., etc.

It's an unwritten sports rule.

It sure is interesting listening to the announcers banter back and forth during the commercials. Are they doing the local radio feed? Do they know they are online still?

They are the local radio feed and they know they're online and that we can hear them.

I'll be an idiot and take the bait....

You can't like the:

-Yankees and the Red Sox

-Duke and North Carolina

-Ohio State and Michigan

-Packers and Bears

-Texas and Oklahoma

-Sioux and Gophers

-etc., etc.

It's an unwritten sports rule.

Here Here

For tomorrow, will someone please tell the Wisco announcer that Chay pronounces it Gen-o-way not Jen-o-way? Seriously, that is starting to get on my nerves! He is a freaking junior, you haven't figured that out yet?

What about greg-waa? Maybe if the announcer was from Boston...

EDIT: maybe he's reading the message board, he just pronounced Chay's name correctly.

What about greg-waa? Maybe if the announcer was from Boston...

EDIT: maybe he's reading the message board, he just pronounced Chay's name correctly.

wait, all i had to do was complain on here? alright, I demand that you apologize in person and on tv to Chay! :D

edit: evidently that was a one time fluke!

That reminds me of something I have wondered about for quite some time now...

Why do Chay and his brother Colby have different pronunciations of the same name? Seriously, does anybody know the reason for that? I just don't get it. :D

if I remember the story correctly, it is because Colby didn't really care which way you pronounced it. Chay however does care.