SiouxSports.com Forum

1st Round Playoffs

remington_270

First Round of the WCHA Playoffs are March 13th, 14th and 15th (if necessary). I don't know when tickets are on sale, but I suppose it will be sometime this week.

I know student tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. The email I received said all remaining student tickets will be released on Thursday at 10:00 A.M., so maybe then...

I know student tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. The email I received said all remaining student tickets will be released on Thursday at 10:00 A.M., so maybe then...

That sounds about right. Imagine the ticket sales if a certain team from SE Minnesota has to travel to Grand Forks for the first round! :D

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Playoff tickets on sale Monday morning

Tickets for UND's first-round WCHA playoff series will go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday for both students and the general public.

Ticket packages include all three games. They cost $40 for adults, $20 for children ages 2-12 and $14 for UND students with a valid ID.

For the general public, purchase the tickets at the REA box office, all Ticketmaster locations (I assume this means ticketmaster.com, too), by phone at (701) 772-5151 or online at FightingSioux.com.

The games will be played at 7:37 p.m. on Friday, March 13; 7:07 p.m. on Saturday, March 14; and 7:07 p.m. Sunday, March 15 (if necessary). Ticket packages include all three games.

Season ticket holders do not need to purchase tickets for the playoffs. They should have been included in the ticket package at the start of the season.

For students check your U-mail account for detailed ticket information. Student tickets will be held until 10 a.m. Thursday. At that point, unsold student seats will be opened to the public.

The first round is scheduled during UND's spring break, so there should be a lot of seats available.

sad as this is to say these playoff games will not be close to sell outs, maybe 10k at most. every playoff series I've been to has been far from a sell out. so yes there should be plenty of good seats available.

I dunno, a few of the games during the X-Mas break were well attended.

But there should be good seats available for people that want to go.

I dunno, a few of the games during the X-Mas break were well attended.

But there should be good seats available for people that want to go.

x-mas break and playoffs are two diff things. I remember a couple of years ago pretty much the whole upper deck was empty during the playoff series.

x-mas break and playoffs are two diff things. I remember a couple of years ago pretty much the whole upper deck was empty during the playoff series.

Well, I got my student playoff tickets this morning, and I got lower bowl. But I talked to a couple other people who didn't log on right at 10 that thought it wouldnt be a big deal because of spring break and they got stuck in the upper bowl, so at least lowerbowl will be full.