SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MSU MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

i never said he wasnt cheap, i said hes a very good hockey player which he is and said he took some cheap shots friday for sure. finley never said he will come to colect. i listened to to the interview. he said he tried to get at him late and bruess didnt wana go. bruess didnt know kaip wasnt allowed to fight back, come on goon. i respect your opinions as well but things happen. and what does tony lucia have to do with you not liking bruess? just curious wy you even throw his name in there when he has nothing to do with this incident at all. the lapoint injury wasnt cheap. they showed it over and over and the announcers even said it was a freak injury. just sucks lapoint is lost for a while

agree with most of your points here, but finley did say that he would like to collect on the check bruess cashed this weekend in the postgame with th (or something to that effect). problem is we won't see the purple cows again unless it's in the playoffs, and i doubt finley will risk a game suspension in the playoffs his senior year.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am talking about the CFB on Lucia in the MSU-M series where he was injuried, he recieved a concussion. I am saying there is a pattern he is a very dirty cheap player. I talked a few Mavericks fans that thought the same thing. Yes he did Finley bascially in so many words said Buress would come looking for Buress. I listened to it in my car after the game.

oh i didnt know you were referring to the minny game. if we see msu again it wont be until playoffs maybe if that or final 5 and i highly doubt any of our players will be looking to fight during that time of year with a suspension for sure if you do. lets just go get 4 points in uaa

i dont think it was a penalty , maybe but i say it wasnt. and we had like 10 pp chances tonight, we had tons of them
Olie and TH said after the game when reviewing it on tape that they thought it was a penalty. I thought live and definitely on replay that it was a penalty (CFB) - it was a "bang - bang" play so the only real question is was it intentional? If Bruess had been given the DQ he deserved last night, he wouldn't even have been on the ice tonight. Explain that to #3. Of course the on-ice officials, GShep and McLown will all sleep very well tonight - just as the clueless always do.

agree with most of your points here, but finley did say that he would like to collect on the check bruess cashed this weekend in the postgame with th (or something to that effect). problem is we won't see the purple cows again unless it's in the playoffs, and i doubt finley will risk a game suspension in the playoffs his senior year.

that was what I was saying I heard it too.

I am talking about the CFB on Lucia in the MSU-M series where he was injuried, he recieved a concussion. I am saying there is a pattern he is a very dirty cheap player. I talked a few Mavericks fans that thought the same thing. Yes he did Finley bascially in so many words said Buress would come looking for Buress. I listened to it in my car after the game.

i think it was a pretty blatent elbow that gave lusheah the concussion, not a cfb, but yes to both of your guys' points... he is a good player, and he is displaying a disturbing pattern of dirty play recently.

Olie and TH said after the game when reviewing it on tape that they thought it was a penalty. I thought live and definitely on replay that it was a penalty (CFB) - it was a "bang - bang" play so the only real question is was it intentional? If Bruess had been given the DQ he deserved last night, he wouldn't even have been on the ice tonight. Explain that to #3. Of course the on-ice officials, GShep and McLown will all sleep very well tonight - just as the clueless always do.

gotch , i wouldnt say it was CFB major. you are right it was bang bang and i said i thought it wasnt a panlty personally and that doesnt count for much :huh: just simply sucks for derrick. i guess we will never know if it was intentional but also you couldnt try to break someones ankle like that if you tried. it was a combo of the whole play and how his foot went into the boards. bummed for derrick

Well more importantly with Finley's concussion problems....there is no way he should or will fight.

gotch , i wouldnt say it was CFB major. you are right it was bang bang and i said i thought it wasnt a panlty personally and that doesnt count for much :huh: just simply sucks for derrick. i guess we will never know if it was intentional but also you couldnt try to break someones ankle like that if you tried. it was a combo of the whole play and how his foot went into the boards. bummed for derrick
Agree not a major, but if they had called it that way it wouldn't have surprised me and it would not have been the greatest miscarriage of justice of which WCHA officials would be guilty.

yeah but 3-4 years later. thats the difference i would guess with finley just nbeing 2 months back
I think Big Joe was clearly referencing a meeting in the indistinct future (beyond this year as the playoffs are pretty much off limits) - the "never gonna happen" is what I found to be curious.

I think Big Joe was clearly referencing a meeting in the indistinct future (beyond this year as the playoffs are pretty much off limits) - the "never gonna happen" is what I found to be curious.

yeah i meant this year like you stated

I kind of sort of thoght he meant like some other day other than this year too. I don't think Buress is good enough to play in the NHL like Finley is.

I kind of sort of thoght he meant like some other day other than this year too. I don't think Buress is good enough to play in the NHL like Finley is.

always the minor leagues as well which both will play in. not sure if bruess will get to the ahl, maybe though :huh:

I am thinking Joe meant sometime in the AHL or something...kida like a Greene Punkobitch thing....However this was no where near that level as we know based on the hit. Just really too bad for LaPoint. Kinda reminded me of Kurtis Foster of the Wild.