SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SPARTANS

AZSIOUX

So what do you guys and gals think of the MSU announcers?

Boy are we spoiled with Tim H. as our radio guy. These MSU guys barely call any of the action, plus, they miss major parts of play during commercials.

radio you get way more in depth, not so much on tv overall. they are fine to me. its not their fault they miss parts during comercials. thats the producers fault. if anyone thinks they are homers as well just listen to our tv and radio and they are the biggest homers you will ever listen to

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

radio you get way more in depth, not so much on tv overall. they are fine to me. its not their fault they miss parts during comercials. thats the producers fault. if anyone thinks they are homers as well just listen to our tv and radio and they are the biggest homers you will ever listen to

Well, thank God! Someone has to be on our side!!

I don't think they are homers, just not very good. They are the radio guys, they are just synching it with the webcast. They should be way more in depth in my opinion.

I don't think they are homers, just not very good. They are the radio guys, they are just synching it with the webcast. They should be way more in depth in my opinion.

yeah, maybe true. im not gona complain as its nice just seeing the sioux play on swebcast rather than radio only :ohmy:

go siox, score 3 and we will win............2 are gona get in this period

sync up TH and the webcast, probably wont be right on though