SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ HARVARD

AZSIOUX

I would think that with the 2nd and 3rd lines finding some chemistry, Hextall will be the one on the top line. Especially since he spent a fair share of time up there earlier in the season.

yeah, i would think so too, just didn't know if hextall played center at all... i can't see kozek or duncs playing center the rest of the game. sucks for davidson and malone, might not see much ice time the rest of the game :silly: but as long as we get the sweep, i guess that is what matters.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree the announcers arent the greatest, but from what i have heard they have been nothing but complimentary to us, maybe they could be cut a little slack???

I agree. Nothing but complimentary of the Sioux. They say when we are down a guy that evens it up for HU. Other than that they are horrible. The whole "hitting from behind" thing instead of Checking from behind is driving me crazy.

Would love to hear the attendance for this series. Fans seem more excited about seeing themselves on the new scoreboard video screen than the game!

i thought i heard about 2,200 each game. not sure how many bright holds? i would think this would be a big non-conference series for them, so must not get many fans all season.

yeah, i would think so too, just didn't know if hextall played center at all... i can't see kozek or duncs playing center the rest of the game. sucks for davidson and malone, might not see much ice time the rest of the game :silly: but as long as we get the sweep, i guess that is what matters.

I would bet they will roll forwards and play the best 9 forwards as the game goes on.

The morons announcing this game really need to do something else because they suck. I would expect more from an elitist school like Harvard.

You called it...

th just said they gave the first goal to miller. apparently duncs didn't tip it. did anyone see it? i'm sure they checked replay to get it right. oh and another sioux pp. LETS GO SIOUX!!

I assumed that Dunc touched it because it appeared to change direction on it's way in. Maybe the goalie got a piece of Miller's shot.