SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

This one slipped away. I do gotta say that, that obstruction tripping penalty on Malone was crap. Stalock clearly embellished. Of course it was Shep whose blind as a duck would not notice a dive even when it's RIGHT in front of him.

We gave them way to many chances though in the end. None the less though Eidsness played another solid game in net. Let's come back tomorrow and get 3 of 4 points!

GO SIOUX!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the offensive spark??

Boy the Sioux D looked awesome tonight! Minus that last goal that UMD got. If Lapointe doesn't high stick it, it goes over the net and the Sioux come away with a victory! ARGH, so disappointing, but it is a tie to say the least!

WTF with all of the penalties too?!? I swear to god Sheperd ranks up there with Don Adams as the two most horses*#@ referees in the WCHA. I don't know about you guys, but it seemed like they were making a lot of makeup calls?!? (One for UND, okay, now one for UMD)

Hopefully the guys can regroup and pull out that big "W" tomorrow night!!!

GO SIOUX!!!

yeah, hate to say it, but there is alot more jump out on the ice in the goofs/du game.

Yeah but it's all on the 1st line. Without the Stoa/Schroeder/Barriball line we are screwed. Combined they are like +40 something on the year I think. I know they were +38 going into last Saturday and I think are +3 tonight.

WTF with all of the penalties too?!? I swear to god Sheperd ranks up there with Don Adams as the two most horses*#@ referees in the WCHA. I don't know about you guys, but it seemed like they were making a lot of makeup calls?!? (One for UND, okay, now one for UMD)

Hopefully the guys can regroup and pull out that big "W" tomorrow night!!!

GO SIOUX!!!

i actually don't mind the penalties if it is called consistently. haha, just heard motzsucko chanting "HOBEY!" when stoa puts one home. wow, i knew i disliked the goofs for numerous reasons :silly:

To inconsistent for my liking.They did find a goalie though in Eidsness.He just needs some goal support and 2 goals a game aint gonna do it.

Exactly. I didn't get to watch much of the end of the 2nd and all of the 3rd because of our game, but he seemed to keep you guys in the game.