Drew Stafford: Buffalo vs. New York Rangers @ 8:00 pm ET

Sioux vs. Sioux

Ryan Johnson: St. Louis vs. Brandon Bochenski: Chicago @ 8:30 pm ET

AHL

Lee Goren: Manitoba vs. Philadelphia @ 7:05 pm ET

Jordan Parise (pos): Lowell vs. Providence @ 7:05 pm ET

Matt Smaby: Springfield vs. Manchester @ 7:35 pm ET

Karl Goehring (pos): Milwaukee vs. Albany @ 7:00 pm ET

This has nothing to do with former players, but if you like hockey fights, this is pretty cool. Laraque is being taped (microphone) during the game against the Kings and he gets in a fight with Ivanans. The dialogue is not how you would expect a fight to start.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/videos/

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! "You want to? ok. scrub? ok, good luck man." so nonchalant....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! "You want to? ok. scrub? ok, good luck man." so nonchalant....

larauque is a great fighter, he has not lost one this year, he even beat the boogeyman from the wild as well so he wears the belt right now for sure. very funny how it started :huh:

i want to see him and Greene fight, but i think Larauque would kick the snot outta Greene :glare:

I agree, but what else to you expect out of a player whose only strength is fighting? I mean, say Laraque is no longer able to fight. Would you give him a roster slot at the NHL level? I wouldn't. He's got nothing else to offer. Greene can play D as well as fight and he came to the league not known for fighting really. So, Laraque may whoop Greene in a fight, but Greene will whoop Laraque in networth to the team.

I agree, but what else to you expect out of a player whose only strength is fighting? I mean, say Laraque is no longer able to fight. Would you give him a roster slot at the NHL level? I wouldn't. He's got nothing else to offer. Greene can play D as well as fight and he came to the league not known for fighting really. So, Laraque may whoop Greene in a fight, but Greene will whoop Laraque in networth to the team.

actually he is having a career year this season with points. he is also getting some PP time from the great one. he has suprised us here and has been a very good pick up

alright, time to get back on track.....about 1.5 hours till the first former sioux start playing tonight, and about 3 hours till the currents sioux start playing.....

LETS GO SIOUX....NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE!!!

do you have a job :huh::glare:

yeah, i do, but it is working at a computer lab. im in college still, haha, so i get jobs that dont require much of me haha......gives me time to do things for this site haha

just giving you s&!t, hope my list is of help to you as well

actually he is having a career year this season with points. he is also getting some PP time from the great one. he has suprised us here and has been a very good pick up

I think they put him in front of the net and with the obstruction rules the Defense can't cross check him out of the way so he can take up camp in the crease. I am sure if the Great one thought he didn't add anything to the roster he would be gone.

Obviously you have watched the Coyotes play this year. Laraque is having a fabulous season and has added alot more than just physical toughness. Watch him play...you'll be impressed.

Obviously you have watched the Coyotes play this year. Laraque is having a fabulous season and has added alot more than just physical toughness. Watch him play...you'll be impressed.

Ok, I'm wrong. I haven't watched him play this year. But I have seen him play in previous years.

One thing I WILL say is this: I have ALL the respect in the world for enforcers who say "Enough with just fighting, I want to be more than that." Laraque evidentally is doing something other than fighting. Even Tie Domi has shown that at times during his career. I'll give him respect for apparently turning it around.

Tonight in Former Sioux Hockey:

NHL

Zach Parise: New Jersey vs. Pittsburgh @ 7:00 pm ET

Travis Zajac: New Jersey vs. Pittsburgh @ 7:00 pm ET

David Hale: New Jersey vs. Pittsburgh @ 7:00 pm ET

Drew Stafford: Buffalo vs. New York Rangers @ 8:00 pm ET

Sioux vs. Sioux

Ryan Johnson: St. Louis vs. Brandon Bochenski: Chicago @ 8:30 pm ET

AHL

Lee Goren: Manitoba vs. Philadelphia @ 7:05 pm ET

Jordan Parise (pos): Lowell vs. Providence @ 7:05 pm ET

Matt Smaby: Springfield vs. Manchester @ 7:35 pm ET

Karl Goehring (pos): Milwaukee vs.Albany @ 7:00 pm ET

NHL

Zach Parise: 21 shifts, +1 +/- in Devils 5-2 win

Travis Zajac: 21 shifts, 1 goal, 1 assist in Devils 5-2 win

David Hale: 21 shifts, 2 hits in Devils 5-2 win

Drew Stafford: 15 shifts, 2 PIMS, 1 SOG in Sabres 4-3 win

6472daed-48be-44b7-87d3-278291b940fc.jpg

0af16828-22c1-4dd8-a51d-998cf4391932.jpg

Sioux vs. Sioux

Ryan Johnson: 18 shifts, -2 +/-, 2 SOG in St. Louis 2-5 loss

Brandon Bochenski: 11 shifts, 4 SOG in Chicago 5-2 win

AHL

Lee Goren: 2 assists, 5 SOG in Manitoba 3-1 win

Matt Smaby: 2 PIMS, -2 +/- in Springfiled 3-2 win

Karl Goehring: 61:31 min, 32 saves/35 shots, 3 GA in Milwaukee 4-3 OT win

Curtis Murphy bobblehead night coming up in Houston.

So I got one of the teddy bears tonight at the game to throw on the ice. While walking around the arena before the game started I was carrying my bear and decided that he needed a name. So I check out the first picture that I come across, with a fairly good name, and it was Curtis Murphy so I named him Murphy! Just funny to see his bobblehead...

So I got one of the teddy bears tonight at the game to throw on the ice. While walking around the arena before the game started I was carrying my bear and decided that he needed a name. So I check out the first picture that I come across, with a fairly good name, and it was Curtis Murphy so I named him Murphy! Just funny to see his bobblehead...

your teddy kinda looked like that too. :silly:

Thanks for posting the link. Murphy has certainly done well - one more fine young man with ties to UND hockey:

Murphy, in his fourth season with the Aeros, ranks first among defensemen in team history in goals (52), assists (127) and points (179). His 262 games played are second most among Aeros