SiouxSports.com Forum

Murray

sprig

Murray has been invited to the Canadian Junior Evaluation Camp.

I believe Parise is still young enough to play for the US, again, isn't he. How about Greene and Jones (would guess they are to old).

Murray has been invited to the Canadian Junior Evaluation Camp.

I believe Parise is still young enough to play for the US, again, isn't he. How about Greene and Jones (would guess they are to old).

I believe Parise would still be eligible, as he will only be 19 during the tournament. Greene and Jones are too old I think.

Invited to the US camp are Parise, Smaby, Stafford.

With Murray going to the Candian camp, it's a pretty good representation of our recruiting class. Will be interesting to see how many of these guys make the team.

I believe I read that Mike Eaves will be the coach on that team. WI has 5 players invited to the US team camp. What if they all make it? No one would be left to play any college games on the schedule!

I've seen photos of him before and thought the same thing then, but I just can't get over what a baby-face Brady Murray has. There were older looking kids in my son's fifth-grade class last year.

• 1 month later...

An article from Hockey's Future with a blurb on Murray.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article.php?s...hreaded&order=0

Here's my favorite part of his write-up:

Adept at finding the seams in a defense, Murray can carry the puck from goal-line to goal-line
Here is a quote from another HF article regarding the Kings top 20 prospects, which lists Murray at 14 (don't know if that is necessarily in any particular order)

14. Brady Murray

The US camp has begun its exhibition contests against Finland and Sweden. Smaby, Stafford and Parise are all on Team White. Zach with no points, but Stafford got on the scoresheet.

-------------------------------------------------

Sweden 2 - 0 - 1 -- 3

Team Blue 2 - 3 - 2 -- 7

First Period -- Scoring: 1, SWE, Enstrom (Blomdahl), 2:56. 2, SWE, Enstrom (Nilsson, Steen), 14:45 (pp). 3, USA, Callahan (Potulny, Irmen), 17:13. 4, USA, Eaves (O

Two shootout losses for the US yesterday. Zach gets on the board.

---------------------------------------------------

Team Blue 2 - 1 - 1 - 0 -- 4

Finland 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 -- 5

First Period - Scoring: 1, FIN, Jalasvaara (Lappalainen), 9:08 (pp). 2, USA, Richmond (Schremp, Backes), 16:11. 3, USA, Schremp (Backes), 16:35.

Second Period - Scoring: 4, FIN, Salonen (Kontiola), 9:16 (pp). 5, USA, Shaw (unassisted), 11:03.

Third Period - Scoring: 6, FIN, Lappalainen (Jalasvaara), 2:44. 7, USA, Backes (O

• 2 weeks later...