SiouxSports.com Forum

Blake Wheeler a free agent

petey23

If he signs with the Wild he will be a Houston lifer just like Danny "jersey popper" Irmen....Maybe they can be roomates eh??

Then they could reminisce about Irmen's last game in the Ralph, versus Holy Cross. Funny thing is, I don't remember any jersey popping in that game.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the greatest moment in your life?

Good call. Unfortunately, many of our fans take more solace in an opposing teams loss instead of cherishing the Sioux successes in recent years. Your analysis is spot on.

Good call. Unfortunately, many of our fans take more solace in an opposing teams loss instead of cherishing the Sioux successes in recent years. Your analysis is spot on.

And some take more interest in being message board trolls; by "our fans" you are saying "gopher fans" then?

I call the HC game more embarassing then anything, the RIT loss was almost worse then HC. :D

The thumping the Sioux took against BC in the Frozen Four THIS year, I would define that as humiliating! :sad:

Better to get to the dance through skill, hard work and more than a little love from the gods and getting beat by a better team than having to stay home because a, supposedly, weak sister kicked your a$$. And then ending up having to watch the big dance from the side lines. :sad:

Better to get to the dance through skill, hard work and more than a little love from the gods and getting beat by a better team than having to stay home because a, supposedly, weak sister kicked your a$$. And then ending up having to watch the big dance from the side lines. :sad:

So the Gophers lose in OT and they got their "asses kicked" but the Sioux lose 6-1 and simply got "beat." :D Seems to me the opposite is true.

Wasn't UND the higher seed? Plus I think going into the Frozen Four UND was the heavy favorite, behind Michigan at least.

Oh well, whatever makes you feel better. :D

Wasn't UND the higher seed? Plus I think going into the Frozen Four UND was the heavy favorite, behind Michigan at least.

Oh well, whatever makes you feel better. :D

According to the "experts," the Sioux weren't even supposed to come out of their regional, so I don't know how they could have been a heavy favorite.

Oh well, whatever makes you feel better. :sad:

Let's see, #1 ranked team in the country (at the time) losing to the 16th rank team in the Regionals vs losing as one of the four top ranked teams in the country to another one of the countrys top ranked teams in the Frozen Four, hmmmmmm,

YOU LOSE...., AGAIN!!!! :D

According to the "experts," the Sioux weren't even supposed to come out of their regional, so I don't know how they could have been a heavy favorite.

Wasn't the said expert Bob Norton? :D He was the same one who said it was UND that got beat by HC in '06.

Yeah, I do remember them saying something about UND not coming out of the regional, I thought it was pretty much because of Wisco making it to the Regional and having the home ice advantage. Oh well, that was a heck of a game though to watch, the UND vs. Wisco game. I was waiting for Bucky to come out looking for Finley for revenge. :sad:

I remember the so called experts :D picking DU. :sad::sad:

Let's see, #1 ranked team in the country (at the time) losing to the 16th rank team in the Regionals vs losing as one of the four top ranked teams in the country to another one of the countrys top ranked teams in the Frozen Four, hmmmmmm,

YOU LOSE...., AGAIN!!!! :D

everyone lost. neither won a title. if u don't win a title...u lose.