SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross jerseys

forecheck

I'll be wearing a Prp game worn jersy.

Well you'll find me a few ways:

1. If you know Leah, you'll see me giving her a hard time if we are winning, or vice versa.

2. I will for sure have a Gopher jersey on, probably wear the maroon one night and the throwback gold a different night.

3. I'm definitely wearing the felmet :D That should be enough right there

4. I'm pretty sure I'm going to bring a flag

5. I'll be parading around if we win, pissed if we lose of course.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you'll find me a few ways:

1. If you know Leah, you'll see me giving her a hard time if we are winning, or vice versa.

2. I will for sure have a Gopher jersey on, probably wear the maroon one night and the throwback gold a different night.

3. I'm definitely wearing the felmet :D That should be enough right there

4. I'm pretty sure I'm going to bring a flag

5. I'll be parading around if we win, pissed if we lose of course.

Hey that's me, I'm on your list at #1, should I feel special?! :D

This whole jersey thing makes me shake my head. If a Sioux fan decides to spend his money on a HC jersey so be it. If a Goofer fan does the same who cares? I spend my jersey money only on the team I love and follow. I wear it with pride to any event, if they are playing or not. I would much rather have a new Sioux jersey than one of another team, but to each their own.

This whole jersey thing makes me shake my head. If a Sioux fan decides to spend his money on a HC jersey so be it. If a Goofer fan does the same who cares? I spend my jersey money only on the team I love and follow. I wear it with pride to any event, if they are playing or not. I would much rather have a new Sioux jersey than one of another team, but to each their own.

COPIED AND PASTED FROM POST #20 (BY ME, OBVIOUSLY)

Not everyone is wanting a HC jersey just because they beat the Gophers. That game was one of the absolute greatest hockey games I have ever watched in my life. It proved that "hard work beats skill when skill doesn't work hard" (don't remember who said that)

I made some great friends from the HC hockey team and in the radio announcers because of them coming to Grand Forks, and I still follow up with them to see how they're doing. I also keep up with their team as much as I can. The boys from that year are some of the greatest guys and they worked hard to make it to playoffs and beat any team. That is quite the accomplishment.

I have nothing against BC. They have a great and well-respected college hockey program.

I made some great friends from the HC hockey team and in the radio announcers because of them coming to Grand Forks, and I still follow up with them to see how they're doing. I also keep up with their team as much as I can. The boys from that year are some of the greatest guys and they worked hard to make it to playoffs and beat any team. That is quite the accomplishment.

I have nothing against BC. They have a great and well-respected college hockey program.

Believe it or not I used to watch HC football back in the late 1980's, it was pretty good football. Holy Cross is a nice campus. I

don't know why Gopher fans are so sensitive about the whole HC thing. I would be more ashamed of losing to RIT than I would HC. :D

I'm constantly amazed at the obsession of some of our fans with the Minnesota hockey program.........and for something that happened a couple of years ago. It speaks volumes.

Geez, don't you people read..... I'll copy and paste this again from post #20 and #33:

Not everyone is wanting a HC jersey just because they beat the Gophers. That game was one of the absolute greatest hockey games I have ever watched in my life. It proved that "hard work beats skill when skill doesn't work hard" (don't remember who said that)

I think I'll pass. I really don't have an interest in their program. It appears you must be one of those obsessives as it looks like you have their website bookmarked.

Well it's not like it's that hard of a website to remember. There are plenty of Sioux and Gopher fans on each other's message boards, get over it.

Geez, don't you people read..... I'll copy and paste this again from post #20 and #33:

That's ok Leah I think most of us caught it. :D

And a box of wine!! :D

That is funny.

On a different note I am thinking of getting a holy cross shirt just because it offends some of the hyper sensitive fans so much.

:D I liked watching HC play football I might have to go over to the online store and buy one. :)

I think I'll pass. I really don't have an interest in their program. It appears you must be one of those obsessives as it looks like you have their website bookmarked.

Nope. It's been posted here before and thought you could use a hand to join your buddies. Never been on it and don't plan on it.

Be a cold day in hell before I buy one of those pukey lookin jerseys.I can't believe people just don't let the whole HC crap just go away but I guess that's just me.I mean it was fun back in it's time but not so much anymore IMO.