SiouxSports.com Forum

Any word if anyone has decided to leave?

4-H 97-98

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...after all we have a way cooler manager, we have a way cooler field, better neighborhood, better everything, and after this year we will be the team with bragging rights, Go Cubs Go!!

And way better history of choking in the clutch! :silly:

Thanks, Moises, for finally admitting that you wouldn't have caught that ball anyways. Now maybe poor Bartman can crawl out of the hole he's been living in for the past 5-6 years.

:silly: Hmm, maybe I don't love you so much afterall. Having moved away from Chicago, I cheer for all the home town teams. ...ok only when I'm not home do I cheer for ALL the home teams.

can you really do that, cheering for both the cubs and sox? wouldn't that be like cheering for the gophers?

We should get this back on track....

Any word if anyone has decided to leave? I believe all those who are leaving are going to wait until the end of the semester, but don't quote me on that.

It would be soooo cool if a FS playerwho was leaving not to join a professional hockey team joined the Chicago Cubs!! I know that many of the players played more than one sport before college.

can you really do that, cheering for both the cubs and sox? wouldn't that be like cheering for the gophers?

NO, it's nothing like cheering for the Goofs!!!!

You can't live in Chicago and cheer for both teams but I have cheered for both since moving away. It took me about twenty years but I can do it!!

I'm a Gophers fan and even I'm annoyed by BF. :silly:

He reminds me of a twelve year old with a hormonal surge!!! Lots of stuff, no where to put it, so damn it, I'm gonna do, see and say whatever I want until I get caught and my computer privileges are taken away!

NO, it's nothing like cheering for the Goofs!!!!

You can't live in Chicago and cheer for both teams but I have cheered for both since moving away. It took me about twenty years but I can do it!!

talk about having it both ways, who do you cheer for in the windy city classic?

A few Christmas' ago, a friend of my nephews went to my sister's house for Xmas Eve grazin'. He took his jacket off and, lo and behold, he was wearing a blue Cubs sweatshirt. In less time than it took him to take his jacket off, my three nephews stripped him of his sweatshirt and t- shirt and promptly threw him into a snow drift. They didn't let him in for the LONGEST time! Once inside, he was made to wear his sweatshirt inside out. I was surprised they didn't make his burn it! :silly:

A few Christmas' ago, a friend of my nephews went to my sister's house for Xmas Eve grazin'. He took his jacket off and, lo and behold, he was wearing a blue Cubs sweatshirt. In less time than it took him to take his jacket off, my three nephews stripped him of his sweatshirt and t- shirt and promptly threw him into a snow drift. They didn't let him in for the LONGEST time! Once inside, he was made to wear his sweatshirt inside out. I was surprised they didn't make his burn it! :silly:

hey that's what I do to gopher fans who come to my house :D

Kozek stays and wears the C. Watkins and Vande wear the A.

I am seriously considering moving to St. Louis so as to be able to continue watching TJ Oshie play hockey.

If anyone from the thrashers organization looks at Andrew Kozek with a smile, he will sign his name on the dotted line.

Duncan wears the C, Watkins and Jones sport the A's.

David Toews will lead the team in scoring and win WCHA rookie of the year because he is inherently better then the rest because of his superior gene pool.