SiouxSports.com Forum

The Other Game

SiouxMD

Well, my bracket is officially dead, but I'm glad it was Notre Dame.

Although I was the lone wolf in the forest last year saying Michigan State had a chance to defeat BC while everyone else here was saying 8-1 or 9-1 BC, let me be the first to say this time around:

BC 7, Notre Dame 1

Although I was the lone wolf in the forest last year saying Michigan State had a chance to defeat BC while everyone else here was saying 8-1 or 9-1 BC, let me be the first to say this time around:

BC 7, Notre Dame 1

Seeing both teams play live: BC should roll Sat. I'll go 5-1.

BC's speed killed our dreams. I think it's going to beat the Irish as well.

My point exactly.

Notre Dame outplayed Michigan for much of the game, but they didn't look very fast to me. BC was positively FLYING out there.

I think BC will get ND skating in circles like they did to us and beat ND handily.

That being said, GO NOTRE DAME!

Interestingly, both BC and ND are Catholic schools. Hopefully come football season, Notre Dame's football team can match their hockey team in performance.

Interestingly, I hate BC hockey and Notre Dame football.

As far as Notre Dame's football team, I'm hoping they can duplicate THIS YEAR'S performance! :)

Interestingly, I hate BC hockey and Notre Dame football.

As far as Notre Dame's football team, I'm hoping they can duplicate THIS YEAR'S performance! :)

So if BC wins, does it help us in the Pairwise? :)

With the way the playoffs have gone it wouldn't surprise me if ND wins, while I expect BC to win 7-2. I'm not a BC fan at all, and won't be cheering for them and I really don't want to see ND grow in hockey either. Tough call.

So if BC wins, does it help us in the Pairwise? :)

With the way the playoffs have gone it wouldn't surprise me if ND wins, while I expect BC to win 7-2. I'm not a BC fan at all, and won't be cheering for them and I really don't want to see ND grow in hockey either. Tough call.

It is a tough call, but if a fan base of a high-profile school like Notre Dame starts taking notice, you won't see college hockey on ESPNU on tape-delay...you'll be seeing it live on ESPN! GO IRISH!