SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-BC Game Thread

bigsioux21

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going down with them, too. But I am gonna bitch the whole way to the bottom. ???

I'll be with them to the bottom of the sea, but I'm going to bitch right along with you all the way down. Now take this with a grain of salt because I'm really frustrated right now, but just getting to the frozen four every year IS NOT ENOUGH!! At some point you've got to get it right and WIN!!! I'm trying real hard to remember the 1st Denver game when the Pios got real oportunistic and went up 4-1 on us and we came back. It can be done, but not the way they are playing right now. :D

Let's hope the '09 Sioux actually feature more than 2-3 guys who can actually score. I'm getting so sick of watching these stiffs who are considered great hockey players merely because they can throw throw their bodies into someone. I understand that you need to have defensemen who can muscle, but give me forwards who can actually score and create offensive opportunities.

Did I miss something? No penalty called, was there? So no Sioux PP....

Yeah no penalty called. It was behind the play and the Refs probably didn't see it.

When they closed in on Chorney on the bench he was in obvious clear pain. It didn't look good just from seeing his grimace. That really hurts our chances if we don't see Chorns back on the ice.

Well... now I have resigned myself that this game is very well over. 5 - 0.

Can't stand Gerbe but he's a heck of a player.

The better team is winning the game (guess why that is why they would be called the better team).

Another BC PP.

Well folks our season is officially over. I'm sorry I love the Sioux. But I just don't foresee coming from behind 5 goals is possible.

This game has been very disappointing. I'm still going to watch but I've lost hope.

It was over at 3-0.

It's really great to follow a team very closely only to watch a bunch of 5 ft eastern ****** destroy them on national tv year after year.