SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-BC Game Thread

bigsioux21

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking the reason Lammy wasnt pulled is because this IS his last game......the ultimate insult would be to pull him, with Walski not being able to help them win any more than Lammy can at this point......so keep him in. let him at least finish his last game as a Sioux in the net.....

That's pretty funny :D

Especially if they are selling alcohol there, which I guess they are. Many Sioux friends that go to UND are pretty sloshed when I called them just recently, haha

IIRC...the NCAA doesn't allow alcohol at championship events.

That's pretty funny :D

Especially if they are selling alcohol there, which I guess they are. Many Sioux friends that go to UND are pretty sloshed when I called them just recently, haha

Since it's an NCAA event I don't think they can sell alcohol? Not positive but I'm pretty sure they don't sell alcohol at NCAA events.

I'm thinking the reason Lammy wasnt pulled is because this IS his last game......the ultimate insult would be to pull him, with Walski not being able to help them win any more than Lammy can at this point......so keep him in. let him at least finish his last game as a Sioux in the net.....

I agree.

What I can't comprehend is how Lammy can shut BC out for 2 periods on their home ice, and just gets shelled on the big stage by them. I don't blame him, this was a team loss, plain and simple. I just can't figure out where this team disappears to for the last 3 Frozen Fours.

I heard something along the lines of it wasn't against policy but they don't usually do it or something? Maybe it was because events aren't on campus? I figured it was like the Metrodome for Gopher games where they sell alcohol

The Alerus sells alcohol during the season for UND football since it is off campus. During the playoffs, they can't. NCAA policy.