SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-BC Game Thread

bigsioux21

Way to choke Sioux!!! As for Lameroux get him the hell out of there that is why you have 2 goalies on your team. Hakstol Fire him!!!! Can't win the big one what good is he. Is Blais still around. :D

Lifeboats... post #113.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see any way Lammy starts the 3rd......

you know what sucks is there just isnt anythign to say. you can talk crap about people, but that is NOT what a fan does. you can try and talk positive, but there isnt any positive to talk about......its just mindboggling this is what is happening.

i dont see any way Lammy starts the 3rd......

you know what sucks is there just isnt anythign to say. you can talk crap about people, but that is NOT what a fan does. you can try and talk positive, but there isnt any positive to talk about......its just mindboggling this is what is happening.

So true, it's just unbelievable how the Sioux could be playing so piss poor. I just can't believe we could be playing so bad.

And BC scores again. End of season folks.

BC 6 - UND 0

Wow what a horrible end to our season. Just unbelievable.

It is now "officially" over. You win as a team and you lose as a team. Tonight, they lose as a team. Can't find any words (like everyone else). Absolutely the worst perfarmance I've seen from the Sioux. I've never seen them this rattled and unfocused.

****lets out one big sigh***

Since we're going to need a new nickname and logo in a few years anyways, why don't we just get it over with now and change our team name to the Buffalo Bills. People always talk about the McNaughton Cup supposedly weighs teams down, so just what the hell is our excuse every year? Yet another year of taking the first half off, and another year of walking away empty-handed. I'm not ready to say it's Hak's fault by any means, at least not yet, I've got to tell you as a long time fan, this has become the definition of Fighting Sioux hockey. The old days are long gone.

Here is my recipe for the miracle comeback...

1) Hakstol flips the bird.

2) Hakstol gets tossed.

3) The boys get pissed.

4) Eades leads the boys to victory.

5) Sioux win 7-6 in OT.

:D

You're so optimistic ???