SiouxSports.com Forum

Help Wanted

ringneck28

I am really toying with the idea of a one day road trip. Does anyone have any ideas of a place where I can get a cheap flight from Bismarck to Denver for Thursday. Is it going to be easy to get tickets also? Give me some advise if you have any. :lol:

I am really toying with the idea of a one day road trip. Does anyone have any ideas of a place where I can get a cheap flight from Bismarck to Denver for Thursday. Is it going to be easy to get tickets also? Give me some advise if you have any. :lol:

you should be able to get tickets fairly easy outside in the front of the arena. As for a flight, flight's are not very cheap, but you can try priceline.com or cheapflights.com.

You can do BIS to COS leaving 12APR return 15APR for $189 ($222 w/tax) on NW. This would get you to the Championship game but not in one day, there will be no deals for a Sunday or Monday return....still checking for Thursday.

EDIT: Doesn't look promising for Thursday, over 1K for an overnighter. Checked Fargo too. The best thing to do is check sites like Travelocity, Orbitz, etc, as well as the airline that serves those airports (sometimes you can find last minute deals) daily, even several times a day, as the prices change quite often. Sorry. Good Luck.

It's a 12 hour drive from Jamestown, ND to Denver for me when I visit home if you drive a little over the speed limit and don't have long stops. So it should be a bit shorter from Bismarck I'm guessing.

I would try Priceline though. My mom requested her own price through Priceline and they accepted it. She is flying out of Bismarck at 6:30am on Weds. for $188 and just bought the ticket last Weds.

:lol:

You can do BIS to COS leaving 12APR return 15APR for $189 ($222 w/tax) on NW. This would get you to the Championship game but not in one day, there will be no deals for a Sunday or Monday return....still checking for Thursday.

EDIT: Doesn't look promising for Thursday, over 1K for an overnighter. Checked Fargo too. The best thing to do is check sites like Travelocity, Orbitz, etc, as well as the airline that serves those airports (sometimes you can find last minute deals) daily, even several times a day, as the prices change quite often. Sorry. Good Luck.

Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna really try to do this. I have been a Sioux Hockey fan since 1987 and one of my ultimate goals is to be at a Frozen Four with the Sioux playing. I've been to The Final Five numerous times, and the Regionals in Minneapolis once. Now it is time to make it to the next step.

:lol:

Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna really try to do this. I have been a Sioux Hockey fan since 1987 and one of my ultimate goals is to be at a Frozen Four with the Sioux playing. I've been to The Final Five numerous times, and the Regionals in Minneapolis once. Now it is time to make it to the next step.

Do it. There's nothing like being at the F4...especially when your team wins on Thursday...you have virtually 2 days of random people congratulating you just for wearing your team's jersey! :D

For whatever it's worth, you might also try www.kayak.com I use it frequently for business flying - not always the cheap cheap flights, but it gives you a wide variety of times and airlines.