SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PRINCETON

AZSIOUX

Intoxicated Bob says that the refs haven't been helping Princeton during the highlight analysis on ESPNU.

I'm wondering what penalties Bob felt should have been called. We've hardly laid a body on Princeton skaters in our own zone, save Chorney(which was called). That's been our problem in this game.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering what penalties Bob felt should have been called. We've hardly laid a body on Princeton skaters in our own zone, save Chorney(which was called). That's been our problem in this game.

We've played a VERY disciplined game and need to finish it out that way.

The TV production looks and sounds like the PBN (Princeton Broadcasting Network). :love: Oh well, we are used to that crap anyway.

This team had better wake up and start moving their feet. If this was Denver or Wisconsin, the season would be over. If we hold on and get to play tomorrow and play like this, the season will be over.

In all fairness, the first intermission was all Sioux stuff, including an interview with Marc Chorney and Kozek, so it's not like they have been ignoring us this game.

Haven't read the thread, but the better team is losing right now. Sioux have to get the puck deep and force turnovers. If they sit back and play defense, they will eventually crumble.

If they think this level of play will get them to Denver, they're going to be golfing on Monday. :love:???

We've played a VERY disciplined game and need to finish it out that way.

I'd obviously prefer for us to stay out of the box, but I'd also prefer for JPL to not have to make save after save after save bailing us out as well. I think JPL had made us look a lot more disciplined then we are actually playing.