SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish we would have had Buccigros and Melrose for our game.

As opposed to the one doofus who clearly didn't know what offsides was? Did anyone else catch a Sioux offsides early in the game when he blurts out "...and there's a whistle for........icing...". :love:

I'd like to see WI get beat 10-0 just so the NCAA could stuff their selection right up their anti-nickname a**es!

Yeah I am kind of torn on this game. I want Wisconsin to win this game because Manino is scary in the playoffs, but I want Denver to win cause then we can get our revenge and we wont have to play Wisconsin at home. Oh who to root for?

Usually someone is already taking care of the updates and since I'm no expert I don't usually have a lot to say. I guess you could call me a devoted lurker

:love:

I'm no expert either but I cringe when I'm on the road somewhere and run into a Sioux fan who asks me "hey, are you on the siouxsports.com board"?

No way. I used to detest those snot-nosed Edina and Bloomington Jefferson kids who went to school at UND and cheered vehemently for the Gophers when Doug Woog brought his team to town.

Yeah, there aren't a whole lot of rules for fandom, but actively cheering for the most hated rival of the school you chose to go to is a big no-no.

I don't care where you went to high school. What you did and who you cheered for in the first 18 years of your life is more an accident of birth and geography. You choose your university/college. You better damn well better support it.