SiouxSports.com Forum

Brian Lee

Fetch

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but what happened between him and Finley?

Finley pulled Wheeler out of the handshake line after we played you here, the Saturday game....one of the most bush league moves of all time, to pull someone out of the handshake line and then not to do anything.

Finley pulled Wheeler out of the handshake line after we played you here, the Saturday game....one of the most bush league moves of all time, to pull someone out of the handshake line and then not to do anything.

Ionno, I think Reed Larson punching a ref is a bit more bush league. That's just me though.

"Of all time" you are priceless. I have to say most of your comments are completely far fetched if not made up... please tell me of all the busch league moves in the history of time where this one ranks, number 2 or 3?

"Of all time" you are priceless. I have to say most of your comments are completely far fetched if not made up... please tell me of all the busch league moves in the history of time where this one ranks, number 2 or 3?

Exaggerated, sure. Made up, no way, everyone saw that. Maybe bush league isn't the right word, how about gutless?

Exaggerated, sure. Made up, no way, everyone saw that. Maybe bush league isn't the right word, how about gutless?

Gophrz....your puss Wheeler would not fight anyone. He is a wuss. Wheeler sucks and had had a shity year.

Gophrz....your puss Wheeler would not fight anyone. He is a wuss. Wheeler sucks and had had a shity year.

Only 7 points less than your Hobey candidate Oshie...what a !@#!$ year... 7 points behind on a team that can't score

A wuss, don't diss your own man Finley like that, wouldn't even fight in the game.

Only 7 points less than your Hobey candidate Oshie...what a !@#!$ year... 7 points behind on a team that can't score

A wuss, don't diss your own man Finley like that, wouldn't even fight in the game.

Wheeler is a P*ussy.... deal with it.

cant wait until wheeler pokes at someone then skates away when he reaches the nhl :silly: his own teammates will kick his ass if he pulls those stunts

then why isnt wheeler candidate? because hes 1 dimensional.......

cant wait until wheeler pokes at someone then skates away when he reaches the nhl :silly: his own teammates will kick his ass if he pulls those stunts

then why isnt wheeler candidate? because hes 1 dimensional

Wheeler sucks. It just shows you as much as there is little rumbling about taking that dickhead out of school a year early. I think Gretky realizes he drafted a BUST.

So I'm not exactly clear on why you think wheeler is not a puss? He's not because Finley is? I'm confused.

OK, this is silly.

Wheeler is a good WCHA player. He is not the Coyotes top prospect, however,Turris is. Did Wheeler have a good year? sure. A year like a top five pick pro has? absolutely not.

As for the handshake deal. I watched Wheeler this weekend, and he was pretty cheap. A lot of stick work and extra junk. He also showed up as third guy in in every single pushing match I saw. He has never thrown down. As much as I hate the fact that Finley did what he did, noone has the right to call him a coward. Finley was more than ready to go. Wheels preferred not to and went running home after being let go.

Blake Wheeler is the only bad decision Wayne Gretzky ever made in hockey.

Wasn't Parise taken in the 20 something round, oh yeah, back to back 30 goal years in the NHL.

Wheeler is a disappointment to his father, his maker, and his coach

Wheeler sucks Gopherz....deal with it....my two most hated teams are playing this weekend. Goofers and BC. Hopefully it goes to 5 overtimes

OK, this is silly.

Wheeler is a good WCHA player. He is not the Coyotes top prospect, however,Turris is. Did Wheeler have a good year? sure. A year like a top five pick pro has? absolutely not.

As for the handshake deal. I watched Wheeler this weekend, and he was pretty cheap. A lot of stick work and extra junk. He also showed up as third guy in in every single pushing match I saw. He has never thrown down. As much as I hate the fact that Finley did what he did, noone has the right to call him a coward. Finley was more than ready to go. Wheels preferred not to and went running home after being let go.

Wasn't Parise taken in the 20 something round, oh yeah, back to back 30 goal years in the NHL.

Nice.

Wheeler sucks. It just shows you as much as there is little rumbling about taking that dickhead out of school a year early. I think Gretky realizes he drafted a BUST.

he will get a fair crack next season with the yotes but the scout who drafted him in 2004 i believe is gone now, tough to miss on a top 5 pick but i guess it happens. go find me another top 5 pick thats 4 years out of highschool aged hockey and still not playing pros. tough to find.

what a thread, i knew when i saw the title that gopherz would post that clip. way to easy to predict :silly:

OK, this is silly.

Wheeler sucks...any piece of sh*t who relates the green of the Sioux to that of the Packers is a piece of sh*it in my view