SiouxSports.com Forum

Some Sign Ideas!?!

SiouxFan_InBeaverLand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time listener first time poster, I just purchased great seats off of ebay row 1 sec 222 right along the rail. Great place for a sign. There have been some great ideas posted, Would I be "That Guy" if I used some of the ideas, or can I use one?

I hereby grant you a royalty-free nonexclusive license to use any of the ideas I have posted.

Long time listener first time poster, I just purchased great seats off of ebay row 1 sec 222 right along the rail. Great place for a sign. There have been some great ideas posted, Would I be "That Guy" if I used some of the ideas, or can I use one?

Hopefully the Pepsi Center allows signs so I can bring my "Me So Chorney" sign!!! :lol:

Bina the goalie slayer...

bina_180ft.jpg

now thats a sign.

Or

Science has proven in fact there is a black hole in Frazee's five hole

0o0lq86r.jpg

Or

Those BC forwards look like kids! (I know it's horrible but it is hilarious)

boxtrap5yu.jpg

Hopefully the Pepsi Center allows signs so I can bring my "Me So Chorney" sign!!! :lol:

Straight from the Pepsi Center website.

Signs/Banners/Flags

Pepsi Center holds a general policy welcoming signs, banners, and flags during events.

The following rules/regulations apply to all signs, banners, flags and posters entering

Pepsi Center:

Great, signs are allowed in the Can! I've got several I made for Madison and left at home because of the no sign rule. The meanies at the Kohl also made me throw away a cow bell and a plastic megaphone before they'd let me in.

Great, signs are allowed in the Can! I've got several I made for Madison and left at home because of the no sign rule. The meanies at the Kohl also made me throw away a cow bell and a plastic megaphone before they'd let me in.

You can have one of my megaphones! I'm still on the look out for a cowbell.

I got my Thank You Seniors sign that WiSioux, Sioux_Yeah_Yeah, and I made, but what else can I make. I was thinking about making something with Phil and not making the hobey hat trick but wasn't sure how to word it.

Please leave that sign at home for the BC game...you are just begging to jinx us.

They are morons at the Kohl. They wouldn't let my 3 year old bring in his small Sioux kids goalie stick. The ticket guy said it was a banned item. I said "are you kidding me, he's 3?", he went to get a supervisor, who must of been moonlighting from Walmart. I told him they sell the damn things in the gift shop, except they are red, because we bought a Badger stick the last time we were here (he has sort of a collection going from the different arenas...yes, one is black, maroon and gold). Anyway, he caved and told me to "keep it hidden" like the d-bag was doing me a favor.

Mustache Mob:

The Big, Hairy, Real Deal

J-P Lamoureux:

Our Man in the Crease

[Whadda think? Too Cheech and Chong?]

Mile High

and Still Smokin'

Trupp Towers

Over Competition

[should spell ESPN]

E ighth

S ioux

Cham P ionship

i N 'The Can'

Sioux Fans Create

'Can'demonium

in Denver

I have some home-made sign-making experience. If you are going to Denver and like any idea that's been posted or have one of your own, PM me before Sunday noon, and I will make the sign for you and deliver it to you at the Can in Denver.