SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA FINAL 5 TOURNEY

AZSIOUX

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found one link for internet audio so far for this game, and of course, it won't let me use FireFox to listen to it. I don't have time to explain it all, but lets just say where I work has things blocked if I used Internet Explorer, but NOT if I use FireFox and a proxy. I am wanting to listen to this game tonight, if anyone has any working links to it, I would be grateful.

I have found one link for internet audio so far for this game, and of course, it won't let me use FireFox to listen to it. I don't have time to explain it all, but lets just say where I work has things blocked if I used Internet Explorer, but NOT if I use FireFox and a proxy. I am wanting to listen to this game tonight, if anyone has any working links to it, I would be grateful.

http://www.kvsc.org/

It works for me with Firefox downloading into Real player.

http://corn.kvsc.org:8000/broadband

Open above url in winamp.

Is there some reason why better teams in the state of minnesota cannot beat the gophers? Are they just intimidated? They where pee colored uniforms for god's sake!

Gregg Sheppard, Bruce McCloud, Derrick Sheppard, Jon Campion, Todd Anderson..... come to mind.