SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA FINAL 5 TOURNEY

AZSIOUX

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Yzerman 19 and fiance in seats 9 and 10 for the DU game. Yzerman 19 and other die hard Sioux Fan for Friday night and all of Saturday!

Yzerman 19's rodent friend and his guest for the play in (sorry!)

I love speaking in the third person!

Siouxmama will enjoy beating up yzerman 19's rodent friends if they get out of hand!

;)

Hmmmm...third person....not bad. ;)

Will there be a get together at the Hamms building on Saturday as well before both games?

Yes, Noon on Friday Chili and Saturday BBQ pork sandwich. Stop by after the game on Friday too. Last year the band played and we followed it over to the game. Sure got my heart rate up or it might have been the beer too and the fact I was out of shape! :)

I didnt want to start a new thread...But when is the NCAA selection show on Sunday central time? Is it 2:30 on espn two? can anyone clarify that. I dont know if ill get back from the cities early enough so I wanted to Tivo it and so far nothing is listed about this ,what, 1/2 show? Thanks A TON!

EDIT: someone posted that on USCHO but i see it is at 10:30 :)

Yes, Noon on Friday Chili and Saturday BBQ pork sandwich. Stop by after the game on Friday too. Last year the band played and we followed it over to the game. Sure got my heart rate up or it might have been the beer too and the fact I was out of shape! :)

awesome, I'm there. Is there a parking ramp nearby?

12 noon on Friday and It starts 2 hours prior to the game on Saturday . The Hamms Building is a just a short walk from the Xcel Energy Center so I usually just park in the ramps or lots near the arena and walk from there. See you there!

Just a heads up, If you are planning on coming to Minneapolis Friday Morning, There is a Winter Storm Watch from south of Fargo to Minneapolis. Drive safe!

Was just going to post that. Last I heard it's supposed to be 1-3" of snow.

Would not be Final Five weekend without some kind of weather disturbance though.

Was just going to post that. Last I heard it's supposed to be 1-3" of snow.

Would not be Final Five weekend without some kind of weather disturbance though.

Who was playing in the play-in game a few years ago when we got about a foot of snow dumped on us between 7:05 pm and 10:00 pm. I am quite certain Wisconsin was in it because it was Jeff Sauer's last game but can't remember the opponent. Might have been CC.

Who was playing in the play-in game a few years ago when we got about a foot of snow dumped on us between 7:05 pm and 10:00 pm. I am quite certain Wisconsin was in it because it was Jeff Sauer's last game but can't remember the opponent. Might have been CC.

I believe you are correct, think it was CC vs. Wisco. That was NOT a fun drive that night. Barely made it in time for the start of the game and the drive home took forever. No drinkey-drinkey that night for me. :)

I believe you are correct, think it was CC vs. Wisco. That was NOT a fun drive that night. Barely made it in time for the start of the game and the drive home took forever. No drinkey-drinkey that night for me. :)

I remember that night. More people showed up at the game than I had expected, though I didn't find the drive home to be that difficult from what I remember.

I remember that night. More people showed up at the game than I had expected, though I didn't find the drive home to be that difficult from what I remember.

Well you probably also did not watch the "Dukes of Hazzard" and relate it to drivers ed like I did. :)

I made Bo and Luke Duke look like a couple old ladies behind the wheel that night.

Well you probably also did not watch the "Dukes of Hazzard" and relate it to drivers ed like I did. :D

I made Bo and Luke Duke look like a couple old ladies behind the wheel that night.

Dude, what's with the man-crush on Bo and Luke? It took me 2 seasons of watching that show to realize that anyone but Daisy was on the show. :)