SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad just called me from the Ralph, saying he was in a suite with a work buddy. He called so I could hear the band (I was in the band for 4 years) and to hear the announcer say "Here Come Your Fighting SIOOOOOOOUX!!

Now I'm teary eyed wishing I was there...but my dad is awesome.

So I'll be checking in tonight, for the first time in awhile all the way from North Bay Ontario!

My dad just called me from the Ralph, saying he was in a suite with a work buddy. He called so I could hear the band (I was in the band for 4 years) and to hear the announcer say "Here Come Your Fighting SIOOOOOOOUX!!

Now I'm teary eyed wishing I was there...but my dad is awesome.

So I'll be checking in tonight, for the first time in awhile all the way from North Bay Ontario!

What are you doing in North Bay? Are you USAF and on a NORAD tour? I spent four years of my AF career there. I hope you like fishing and hunting.

What are you doing in North Bay? Are you USAF and on a NORAD tour? I spent four years of my AF career there. I hope you like fishing and hunting.

None of the above. I married a CanadiEn from Sudbury and we live here now. He has lived in North Bay for almost 2 years now after he got his first job out of school. And I love fishing. I'm not working right now but once I am I dont think we'll be staying here as there isnt much in my field. Nice town though and just far enough from the in-laws