SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey Playoffs Talk

AZSIOUX

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come when I hit the reply button it only responds to one thing? If that makes any sense...

Yeah, we're trying that out. The giant 10-reply-quoting posts were becoming obnoxious and do slow everything down. However, I'm open to criticism of this scheme, too :(

No idea dude.... I'm not really paying attention to them...

How come when I hit the reply button it only responds to one thing? If that makes any sense...

Probably a new feature of the forum software. This is how most message boards work. That way you don't get a quote that ends up quotes that last 10 posts that were also quoted.

You can click the left-pointing arrow next to the date-time of the quoted post to take you to the original post that was quoted.

Probably a new feature of the forum software. This is how most message boards work. That way you don't get a quote that ends up quotes that last 10 posts that were also quoted.

You can click the left-pointing arrow next to the date-time of the quoted post to take you to the original post that was quoted.

Huh? :( Sorry I'm sick and tired, and a little slow right now.... Oh well...

LET'S GO MAVS!!!!!!