SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DULUTH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He also doesn't argue about calls when they are good calls. The trip on Meyers was NOT a trip, it was a CHECK and the player fell over.

Bruce is funny and he is HARDLY the first person to make a comment about Duncan's height. He is also very complimentary of Oshie.

I'd rather have a homer announcer than one who doesn't care.

I will agree with that last statement.

The Sioux haven't had a very "good" game for a while, playing just good enough to win. That's fine, but things are only going to get more difficult here on out.

Let's go PP!

a win is a win right now. i think 1 goal will do it. important 2 points up for grabs today!

I have a question related to the game and the rink size at the DECC. Are there lots of rinks that are smaller like this one? I've wondered this for years, but never thought to ask here. It just floors me that teams play on different size rinks at the D1 level. Imagine if the rims were higher from one teams gym to the next or a fooball field was 10 yards shorter.

I have a question related to the game and the rink size at the DECC. Are there lots of rinks that are smaller like this one? I've wondered this for years, but never thought to ask here. It just floors me that teams play on different size rinks at the D1 level. Imagine if the rims were higher from one teams gym to the next or a fooball field was 10 yards shorter.

I'd equate it more to a baseball diamond...