SiouxSports.com Forum

Help

Spoiler92

Okay, I see doors open 1 hours early, but how about parking?

I believe that parking in the lot at the Ralph is only for Fighting Sioux Club Members... but there is some free street parking on the side streets.... otherwise there are also a few lots where you can pay $5 to park... there are "event parking" signs pointing you towards those. The lot over by Memorial Stadium/the parking ramp also provides shuttle services to the Ralph... hope this helps!

Forgive my lack of knowledge of street names (maybe some UNDers can help me out).

Side streets are the best, but in case that doesn't work, there is always the lot behind Tabula/Christus Rex Church that is a good place to park, though it is a bit of a walk. Same thing with the Med School parking lot. There is another parking lot on the same street as the fraternity closest to the REA but I can't remember the street name nor what it is near so that's not much use to you.

I say parking in the med school parking lot is best because it's far enough away from the REA to facilitate a faster departure from the area after the game.

Suite 49 is the best choice in my opinion. As mentioned you do have to pay a fee but can redeem the certificate for a discount on purchases in the restaurant. Is is close to the arena and the pictures inside are worth the parking fee if you have not been there yet.

I would suggest going early, around 5:00 to secure seating.

It is our regular spot to go before games even though we do have a parking pass.

Their website is www.suite49.com.

Suite 49 also has parking for $10, and you get a $10 voucher for drinks/food. If you go there for pre-game (early enough so it doesn't fill up) you can easily get your $ back.

Voucher has to be used the same night though.

Last time I used Suite 49's lot the voucher was only worth $5. :D

To the OP, depending upon your ETA, I'd park east of The Ralph in the Columbia Court neighborhood. Easier to get out.

Last time I used Suite 49's lot the voucher was only worth $5. :D

To the OP, depending upon your ETA, I'd park east of The Ralph in the Columbia Court neighborhood. Easier to get out.

Didn't know they changed it. We have a parking pass, but have been there for pre-game activities when the 2 young'uns aren't along.