SiouxSports.com Forum

anti-gopher logos

halehale

While it may be a bit late, it may not be. Just take a Gophers' shirt of some sort, get your self a can of spray paint, and spray the work "suck" onto the shirt.

Did the same once to a Chicago Bears shirt that met with great success. Some Bear fans, who are just a notch or two above most, but not all, Gopher fans on the evolution scale, went absolutely nuts over the sight of the shirts in their house.

Hopefully, it will be a great game tonight. New Hampshire's coach is just about the best and nicest guy to never win a championship, other than Rube Bjorkman of course.

Remember the days when Rube was replaced. John Gasparini was hired. Local fans went nuts because some putzy legend from out east was passed over. Remember him?

Ned Harkness. Anyone know what the dreaded Ned is doing now?

antigopher.jpg

Mines better. :)

I think they would make really cool hats and tee shirts.

My mom has a computer embrodiery business I wounder if there is a way we could get that

on a disk without breaking a copy right law...

I think I would be interested in a hat like that. I've been trying to find a good Sioux hat but just can't find the right one. I liked a style that was avail a couple years ago but not any longer. This might be the next best thing.

I got the shirts made. They turned out pretty good. I just used some transfer paper and ironed them on. Thanks for the logos guys.

How complicated is that to do? If it is simple or even a bit difficult, I'll do it when BC Beagles comes here next year along with a few choice words. :)

I think they would make really cool hats and tee shirts.

My mom has a computer embrodiery business I wounder if there is a way we could get that

on a disk without breaking a copy right law...

You'd probably have to find some generic animated gopher. If you wore it to a gopher hockey game everybody would get the idea.

How complicated is that to do? If it is simple or even a bit difficult, I'll do it when BC Beagles comes here next year along with a few choice words. ;)

All you have to do to make the shirts is go buy some transfer paper from target or whatever and print out your design on that. Then just iron it on. Works pretty well.