SiouxSports.com Forum

Coaches show?

01grad

I really miss it also. I always remember too late on Wednesdays and I miss it. I went over to USCHO to look for his recap over there but couldn't find it. Very easily could have missed it though.

I also looked on USCHO but i don't think anybody posted it. I really enjoyed getting to see the coaches show and would really appreciate if somebody could recap it

RECAP :0

tough road series coming up........have to play a full 60 minutes each night......cant have a breakdown on their ice........this is a important series for both clubs and minnesota is desperate so we need to play smart hard nose hockey and capitalize on PP opportunities.......everyone is healthy........had a solid week of practice..........miller is back to full strength but not sure if he will be in the lineup as of yet..........always fun playing in mariucci as there are always many sioux fans

obvious caller question - hey coach, whats te biggest difference of playing on a olympic sheet rather than your sheet

hak answers - more room to work in the corners and more break out room

call from gopher fans trying to get hak in trouble talking about recruits :D - hi coach, are you recruiting KO because i heard he may want to come to Minny for a couple years each to wear the GOLDEN M :0 and what about phil kessel

every night in the wcha is a tough game , doesnt matter if its the gophers or alaska...........great having jonny back last weekend.........the guys enjoyed that....played ok friday nigth and didnt play well at all saturday nigth but good teams find a way to get the W when not playing that well on ncertian nights..........lets step on the gophers throat this weekend ;):lol:

You forgot Sagard calling in to ask if Hakstol was recruiting Kessel.

:lol:

You also forgot that we have a lunchbox type team of hard workers that can get the job done.

And there is great parity in the WCHA, any team can win any night.

You also forgot that we have a lunchbox type team of hard workers that can get the job done.

And there is great parity in the WCHA, any team can win any night.

No doubt, I like gritty blue collar players that aren't affraid to get their nose dirty and push back when hacked.

The WCHA will show the other leagues that effort and determination of the WCHA come tourney time.