SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Seawolves

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, student that attends a tier III law school, I should stay home on Friday and Saturday nights more often. Maybe someday I can stay at hom like you on the weekends and prepare for my career as a public pretender. I am sorry I am a newbie to your site you SUIT.

I thought you said you were a Sioux fan? :silly:

Hakstol post-game comments:

Have to earn it against UAA, and we did that tonight. We're halfway there.

We made a couple great plays to score goals, and that's what separated thing. A little puck luck, we would have had a few more. We missed a few rebounds in the first, but Kozek's goal was a rebound goal, so we got to that one.

I thought Kaip and Watkins did a good job killing penalties, but expended quite a bit of energy doing that, and maybe weren't quite as effective 5 on 5. VV's line did pretty good, and Oshie's line had one of the best performances in the past month. Oshie did a lot of good things tonight. Obviously, the goal at the end of the 1st was huge to get us tied back at 1.

We said before, UAA is strong down below, and they generated some opportunities off their cycle. They made some good plays and beat us a few times, but when we got beat, Phil was there. He had a good game.

Nice touch pass by Genoway on Trupp's goal. He was questionable as he wasn't feeling well since last night, but he made a nice play and Evan made a nice play tucking it up top.

I thought Kozek PP unit did a great job. 2nd period, they went out and just started shooting the puck, and they were very effective tonight.

There's very little room for separation in tonight's game, and we stayed with it. You know they're not going to give up, and they'll be back strong tomorrow night. We need to come out strong too.

Great win and WCHA results all around as the Sioux gains on everyone but Bucky and the Mavs but at least they are still in the rearview mirror.

The only thing better than a Friday night in the WCHA is a Saturday night in the WCHA.

Sioux looking right solid. Amazing job by the Mavs getting up off the carpet.

How ya doing Sioux Hab-it? Hope all is swell in your corner of the world tonight.

The only thing better than a Friday night in the WCHA is a Saturday night in the WCHA.

How ya doing Sioux Hab-it? Hope all is swell in your corner of the world tonight.

Doing our best to keep warm in typical January weather. I am hoping that the Sioux come to Worcester Regionals as it is a reasonable drive and I am off that weekend. If it is will we see you there?

Doing our best to keep warm in typical January weather. I am hoping that the Sioux come to Worcester Regionals as it is a reasonable drive and I am off that weekend. If it is will we see you there?

Sorry to break your hope there Hab-it but the Sioux are going West. First to The Springs, then to The Mile High. In any event, sadly we will not be Worcester. Maybe Madison. You be well and we'll catch y'all around the arenas.

NorthDakota Hockey...looking forward to Saturday night. We should get together for one of these somewhere...

Are you in GF this weekend, NDH?

Are you in GF this weekend, NDH?

Sadly not MafiaMan. Girls are in the musical Chicago and I am going to the Martina McBride "Wake Up Laughing" show tomorrow.

The only one who is going to be waking up laughing is my lady friend, if I am lucky enough to even attempt a power play of my own . . . .

Damned straight 808287. Let's roll.