SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Tech pulls their goalie with 17:30 left in the 1st period on a powerplay and Phil clears it the length of the ice and SCORES!!!!! (just another little tidbit for his hobey resume) :)

That puts us up 3-0 or is it 4-0 - can't keep up with all this practice stuff.

This practice stuff is COOL :)

Evan Trupp, throws his crutches into the stands, skates onto center ice, Oshie wins the face off, passes the puck to Trupp, Trupp skates around one Techie, than another, out of the corner of his eye he sees a yellow mass streaking toward him, he jumps, the Techie sails by under him, Trupp lands on his bad leg, still with complete control of the puck, he shoots, the puck hits the Techie goalie in the grill, spining him around, he falls face first into the net, the puck bounces into the net,

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan Trupp, throws his crutches into the stands, skates onto center ice, Oshie wins the face off, passes the puck to Trupp, Trupp skates around one Techie, than another, out of the corner of his eye he sees a yellow mass streaking toward him, he jumps, the Techie sails by under him, Trupp lands on his bad leg, still with complete control of the puck, he shoots, the puck hits the Techie goalie in the grill, spining him around, he falls face first into the net, the puck bounces into the net,

Anyone else hear the rumor to wear white tonight?

And Tech pulls their goalie with 17:30 left in the 1st period on a powerplay and Phil clears it the length of the ice and SCORES!!!!! (just another little tidbit for his hobey resume) :)

That puts us up 3-0 or is it 4-0 - can't keep up with all this practice stuff.

This practice stuff is COOL :)

Did they announce any assists?

I love your imagination, that would be awesome, the stuff movies are made of. You ever see that news story from a couple years ago, the autistic kid who comes in off the bench and drains 6 straight 3's at the end of the game?

I love your imagination, that would be awesome, the stuff movies are made of. You ever see that news story from a couple years ago, the autistic kid who comes in off the bench and drains 6 straight 3's at the end of the game?

I remember that Bob. That was one of the best warm fuzzy stories. EVER.

Hey everyone, I have an extra student ticket for the whole series if anyone is interested, 108 Row R, sitting with good fans. I want to sell the whole package together, and I want to break even after taxes and TM fees, so $20.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Trivia as an added bonus: This former Sioux player now has a theme song that is from a famous 80's movie starring Michael J. Fox

Who is player, and what is the song?

Hey everyone, I have an extra student ticket for the whole series if anyone is interested, 108 Row R, sitting with good fans. I want to sell the whole package together, and I want to break even after taxes and TM fees, so $20.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Trivia as an added bonus: This former Sioux player now has a theme song that is from a famous 80's movie starring Michael J. Fox

Who is player, and what is the song?

Jonny Toews, Johnny B. Goode?

Yes, and yes, I cried!!

You need a ticket, cause I want to give it to a known DMB fan in a second

How badly I'd love to take you up on that offer, but my car doesn't go 180mph, which is what it would take for me to get from Eagan, MN to Grand Forks in time for the game.

Thanks for the offer, though.

How badly I'd love to take you up on that offer, but my car doesn't go 180mph, which is what it would take for me to get from Eagan, MN to Grand Forks in time for the game.

Thanks for the offer, though.

Well look for a DMB thread soon, how great would it be to get a DMB/Siouxsports get together at a show.