SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICH TECH

AZSIOUX

Great weekend for the boys!!! Great gift for the fans to see the stick salute!!! Need to maintain the momentum and practice hard all week, because Mankato always seems to give us a tough time. Celebrate this one, but don't get into trouble!!! GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the sioux looked very good both nights! Cycled the puck very well, and created chances from the cycle. Got scoring from all lines this weekend which is nice to see. I thought our D corp played excellent. Chorney showed why he is a preseason all american! Finally get the sweep! Lets keep it going next week in Mankato!

GO SIOUX

st. cloud is making the gophers look silly in overtime, but still need to close them out

But doesn't it help the Sioux in the pairwise if the goofs beat them?

I'm all for seeing them drop yet another 3 period lead and lose, but I want number 8 more than that.

sweeping.gif

I love this smilie and I finally get to use it! Nice effort this weekend. :D

SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!SWEEP!!

DU/Sconnie have about 5 players in the penalty box each. Didn't see what happened as I was watching SCSU/Minn.

I'll post a score after this is all sorted out.

Nevermind score, Farce already posted it.

Didn't you say earlier that Roe was a great player? He had 2 goals tonight and was all over the ice.

Roe is a dirty player. He embodies all that is unclean in hockey. I need a shower after watching a SCSU game.

Great win for the Sioux. The sweep is clutch. We have struggled with teams that play a defensive style. We played through it and showed we can win a tight-checking hockey game with limited opportunities.

We can not let up for Mankato. We need to build each and every game. Enjoy the win tonight, back to business on Monday.

why bash radke? he is on our team? shouldn't we say good things about him? or would it be best to treat him like brian was treated last year?

radke is a solid player and we need him out there! hey i made it a whole post without caps wow :lol:

well what do you negative people have to say now who is next for the $hit list?-

like i said b4 the game

radke is a solid player we need him out there!

and for the record this negative crap is what has turned this board to $hizel! you can break down a players positive or negative play.

BUT WHAT GOES ON HERE IS ATTACKS ON A DIFFERENT PLAYER EACH YEAR WHEN TIMES ARE BAD!! WELL IS IT ALL GOOD NOW?

MODERATORS I HAVE ASKED YOU TO STOP THE ATTACKS ON PLAYERS. THIS BOARD REFLECTS ALL OF THE FANS --AND NOT ALL OF US ARE IN THE KICK EM WHEN THERE DOWN CAMP----AND THAT IS WHAT THE PROBLEM IS -- JIM WHY DOES THIS BOARD GO NEGATIVE ON OUR OWN PLAYERS? WAS THAT YOUR INTENT WHEN YOU STARTED SIOUXSPORTS??

Great game for the Sioux. Great weekend. Solid 60 minutes both nights. Defense was everywhere and all over the Techies. Goals from up and down the roster and players from every class. Guys rushing the net and shooting the puck. THE best weekend of hockey the Sioux have played this year. Watching them last Sat. in St. Cloud I really think that is going to be the turning point for this season. After a goal or penalty they came out on the very next shift and doubled the pressure, put shots on goal, won the faceoffs and finished every check. Basic Sioux hockey. The D corp just came out of their shell this weekend. Finley was a monster, Chorney found the net, Jones put on a clinic behind the net, Bina dropped guys all weekend and GEN-o-way started every other rush up ice.

And best of all, SIOUX SWEEP!! SIOUX SWEEP!! Great to see the salute and almost all of the fans waiting to see it. Keep it up boys! Great weekend!!