SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICH TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you can't finish your checks in this league anymore.

In fairness, the MTU player never touched/played the puck. So, technically it was interference. But it's a split-second decision for Finley and you gotta assume the guy would play the puck most of the time, if not every time.

In fairness, the MTU player never touched/played the puck. So, technically it was interference. But it's a split-second decision for Finley and you gotta assume the guy would play the puck most of the time, if not every time.

Exactly, when the puck goes right by the guy, you kind of assume he'll at least touch it and attempt to play it.

The sioux are playing well in my eyes, sure they had a few lapses on the 4 on 4 but thats not too much of an issue. :blush:

I am enjoying the intensity in this matchup finley made a great BIG hit that was clean but the ref is a moron. Oshie and Duncan have really stepped up this game and are playing with a lot of hunger which is great to see and hopefully will lead by example and get the rest to step up also.

Lammy was not challenged to much in the first but he was solid and lets hope to see this for the rest of the weekend and hope he doesnt lose concentration and have a few minute lapse.

1 - 0 is FAR to close for comfort so lets see someone step up and score an early goal to really get the ball rolling in the Sioux's favour and continue this momentum for the ret of the period.

Exactly, when the puck goes right by the guy, you kind of assume he'll at least touch it and attempt to play it.

At least it wasnt a bad penalty, i dont mind this penalty as it really rattles the player and the team is now more aware of finley on the ice, he is even more intimidating (if thats how u spell it) after this hit i say great job and i want to see more big hits from the defense especially to lift the sioux and the crowd